Chapter 14.

Bender had to go back into the closest and I was scared to be left alone. I'm still not on the best of terms with these guys.

"Chloe you will be fine. I promise, you have an hour left you can make it through." I sighed and looked down at our intertwined hands. He lifted my head up and looked in my brown orbs. "When we get out how about we play some games and eat a bunch of junk food?" I smiled at that. I love playing video games with him. It gets to the point where we yell at one another and laugh about it.

"Are you asking me out on a date? At my house?" He laughed and nod his head. "Alright. You're on, then Bender." I winked and we both laughed.

"You bet Booker." He leaned into me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt my face go red and he knew exactly that I turn beet red when something like this happens. "I gotta go. No beating people up. I don't want you to have more detentions without me." I laughed and nod my head at his words.

He climbed back into the broken air vent and back in the closet. I turned and saw Andrew, Allison, Claire and Brian- in that order- sitting on the railing. I shrugged and walked over to them.

"Hey guys." I mumbled and they smiled at me saying hey back. That surprised me a little. I just shook it off and light a cigarette. Andy asked for one and I gave him a little of mine.

"Brian?" Claire asked him and he turned to look at her.

"Yeah?" Claire shifted closer and leaned her head on his shoulder. They were very cute together. But if she hurts him I will break her nose next.

"Are you gonna write your paper?" He shrugged and looked down at it.

"Yeah, why?" This time Claire shrugged a little.

"Well it's kinda a waste of for all of us to write our paper, don't you think?" Brian shook his head. Where was she going with this exactly?

"Oh, but that's what Vernon wants us to do. . ." Oh my goodness this kid is so innocent it's not even funny.

"True, but I think we'd all kinda say the same thing." Brian chuckled at her trying to worm her way through this. I smirked and we all watch to see what he would say.

"You just don't want to write your paper. . .right?" She got off his shoulder and looked at him. She thought she could say something else but she shook her head.

"True, but, you're the smartest, right?" Brian sat up a bit more as if he was very proud of this. I chuckled and looked down at my combat boots. The camouflage looked like it was fading.

"Oh, well. . ." Claire smiled and wrapped herself around his arm.

"We trust you. . ." She said to him closing her eyes as she found a comfortable spot.

Brian looked at all of us and we nod in approval. I don't mind him writing it. I mean we all have a way of saying it with different wording but just one paper with all of our names. . . That's good enough.

"Yeah. . ." Andrew said to seal the deal.

"Alright, I'll do it. . ." We smiled and nod a thank you to him.

"Good. . ." Claire looked over to me and Allison and stood off the Railing. We both looked at her then at each other. What is she think right now? You know what. . .I don't want to know.

"Come on you two." She waved for us to follow.

"Where're we going?" We both asked in unison. She just smirked and said,

"Come on!" Alison shrugged and got off following her. I hesitated a little, only because I was worried she may turn me into a damn doll or something. Fuck, if gossip even leaves her mouth I will punch her.