Chapter 11.

Andrew and Brian were laughing about something. Me and Bender were lost in each other and he held my close as I put my head on his chest hearing his heart beat and the conversation that Brian and Andy were talking about.

"No. No, man no. You got a middle name?" Andy asked the Nerd.

"Yeah, guess." He said with a small smile plastered on his lips. Then Allison jumped from the statue and joined in.

"Your middle name is Ralph, as in Puke." Wow what? I lifted my head up and both Bender, I were listing now. "Your birthday is march 12, you're five-nine and a half you weigh a hundred and thirty pounds and your social security number is 0 4 9 3 8 0 9 1. . .3."

"Holy sh-" I was about to say but Bender covered my mouth. So now I'm glaring at him.

"Beautiful, ladies should not have a foul mouth." I sighed and licked his hand. He pulled it away slowly and wiped it on me.

"Wow! Are you psychic?" Andy asked like she was now a goddess. Now that sound to cute. Them two being together like that.

"No." She says smirking.

"Well, would you mind telling me how you knew all that about me?" She reached into her bag and pulled a wallet out. I chuckled so did Bender.

"I stole your wallet."

"Give it to me." Brian demanded.

"No."

"Give it!" He yelled and she handed it back to him. I felt bad for her. She was just joking. I know Allison would never steal that. "That is great! You're a thief too!"

"Hey! Don't call her that, jack ass!" I yelled at him. He looked at me shocked then back to Allison.

"I'm not a thief!"

"What's there to steal? 2 bucks and a beaver shot!" I laughed hard and I couldn't breathe. I started falling off John and he caught me just in time.

"Oh look. My hero." I dramatically 'passed out'. He smirked and continued with the joke.

"Oh no! I guess I have to kiss her to wake her up! Here goes nothing." I chuckled and his lips pressed on mine. Then I 'woke' up when he pulled away.

"Now we shall get married in the morning!" He chuckled and shifted in his spot.

Andy and the rest looked away and Andy said "What the hell is a beaver shot?" I bit my lip so I didn't have to laugh so hard.

"He's got a nudie picture. I saw it, it's perverted." She announced. Claire looked a bit disgusted and made him feel ashamed. Which he was, so he gave his wallet to Andy and told him to keep the picture.

Andy's eyes widened and he chuckled taking the photo and giving Brian his wallet. Claire was proud of him so she kissed him. Though Alison looked upset Andy did that.

I rolled my eye's. "You're freaking cute when you do that." Bender whispered. I faced him and lifted my eyebrows. That is new.

"Why do you have to be so weird?" I smiled and pulled him closer to me. So I'm getting pay back by hovering my lips against his.

He moaned out of frustration. He yanked me down to kiss him. Allison made a gagging sound and it made me smile in the kiss. But I also flipped her off playfully.

________________
Bender's P.O.V. (few moments later)

I used Claire's little brush to brush my teeth while she looked through my wallet. Chloe walked off do go do who the hell knows what. I hated when she left me here with everyone.

"These your girlfriends?" Clair asked showing me the girls I still had in there.

"Some of them." I said with a smirk. I'm only doing it to make her think I'm a player.

"What about the others?"

"Well, some I consider my girlfriends, and some. . .I just consider."

"Consider what?"

"Weather or not I want to hang out with them." Chloe came out of the book shelves looking sad. Shit. . .she was listening. "Fuck me." I whispered and Claire smirked at me. Chloe just turned around shaking her head, walking off. "Wait! Chloe!" I ran off to go get her.

"Stay away from me." She said coldly. That stung a bit.

"Chloe. Come on you know I was just joking babe." She didn't say anything she was just facing away from me at a wall. "Chloe. Come on, look at me. Please." She shook her head no and hugged herself.
I moved closer and placed my hand on her shoulder, which she shrugged off. "Chloe. I didn't mean it. Please my little Clover."
She snapped around to look at me and her eyes were red.

"Why should I!?" Her tears spilled more and I stepped closer and whipped them away.

"I'm sorry. Chloe. I didn't mean to hurt you. Baby girl I'm sorry."

"Sorry is just a word someone says so they don't feel so guilty and it makes the other person 'feel better'." She said glaring and quoting.

"Ok what do you want me to say other then sorry? You know I was just messing with her Chloe. I only like you. No one else." He seemed hopeless like he really was trying to fix this here.

"Not how it seemed back there. Judging by the way you said, 'some I just consider'." She mumbled. I sighed and pulled her into a hug.

"Fine. I regretfully feel bad about what I said."

"That's just another word for sorry." She sniffled and chuckled.

"Well you said just the word sorry doesn't cut it. So I used another." She pulled her head off me and looked deep at me. God she was very beautiful. Her dark brown eyes, blonde curly hair, her lightly covered freckles that spreads over her nose and cheeks.

I brushed her cheek with my thumb and placed a kiss on her forehead.
"No one else, but you, Angel." She smiled then nod. I want to say it to her so bad. It hurts not saying how much I like-- No how much I love her. Oh. My. Fucking. God. I'm in love with her. What!?

"Alright. I forgive you, for now. But only because you outwitted me." I kissed her gently and pulled away.

"Thank you." Her eye's were still red and puffy.

Gosh what has this girl done to me? What did you do to me Chloe? Why do you have to be so freaking beautiful, smart, and be so kind to me? Was it because of Yesterday? Damn it!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Don't forget to Comment,Vote and Share!