Chapter 16.

And so the breakfast club had all grown up and graduated from Sherman high school and now have great lives.

Bender and Chloe had gotten engaged after they were together for 5 years. Chloe has a career singing and loves it to death. Her mother was diagnosed with cancer and is now fighting through it. Bender has a career as a photographer and has a huge company. He and Chloe is now about to have their first baby and three dogs.

Claire grew up to be an actress and made a movie about them. She directed it and named it the breakfast club. (Hahaha see what I did!?) It had became quite famous and teaches the parents the life of a teenager. She had gotten her word out their. Her parents had finally gotten a divorce and moved far away from one another. She and Brian had gotten married after 3 years together. Brian Is a principal, replacing Vernon, to teach kids to be themselves and life lessons they will need.

Allison had become a psychiatrist learning from herself and help kids who feel like they are being ignored by their parents. Allison and Andrew had not gotten married but are thinking about it. Andrew has a job as a coach for a football team that is now going to the Superbowl.

They all proved to each other that they can do great things and become something more than their parents. Even proved Vernon wrong when they all walked off the graduation stage with smug looks on each of their faces as they walked off near Vernon.

Now. As for Vernon, let's say he had gotten fired for saying rude things to the kids in the library, known as the breakfast club. He was angry at first but then shrugged it off. He soon looked for another job as a principal, little did he know that your reputation that happens at one school travels to others. He never became a principal again. So he decided to steal as an opinion to make a living. . .he went to jail. . .and guess what!? He didn't see Bender at all as he thought he would.

Carl, the janitor, had gotten a better job as a Vice Principal and works with Brian. They work together to take the bad kids and place them in a group for after school.

As for the six of them had all become great friends, and still to this day talk and hang out. They became what they always wanted to be. For they are the original Breakfast Club.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Share!