Chapter 10.

Oh my god! I stood up almost knocking Allison on the ground but I caught her in time.

"Sorry." I mumbled and she giggled and walked back to her seat.

Just then Vernon's door burst open and we all scrambled to our seats. Bender hid underneath our desk. I sat down and crossed my legs then uncrossed them as Vernon came in.

"Dammit! What's going on in here!?" He heard Bender fall from the ceiling. Nice John. "What was that ruckus?!"

"Uh, what ruckus?" Andrew asked.

"I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus!"

"Could you describe the ruckus, sir?" Brian asked.

"Watch your tongue young man, watch it!" Vernon yelled at him. I glared at him, then heard a bang and a groan. Andrew and Claire covered it up while I was trying not to laugh.

I put my head down on the desk and saw Bender smirked up at me. I glared at him with a bit of a smile curling up.
"What is that? What,what is that? What is that noise?" I bit my lip and it was bleeding a bit.

"What noise?" Andrew asked

"Really, there wasn't any noise." I said trying to hold back from saying something that could give away Benders location.

Bender thought it would be a grand time to put his head in between my legs and I squealed. Then I covered it with a cough and everyone followed along.

"That noise? Was that the noise you were talking about?" Claire said.

"No, it wasn't. That was not the noise I was talking about. Now, I may not have caught you in the act this time, but I will next time." He turned to me and I smiled. Bender licked my leg and I kicked him in the stomach and he groaned in pain while I coughed. "I will not be made a fool from you missy!" With that he turned and walked away.

His back was turned to us and I held in my laughter more when we all saw a toilet seat cover on his pants. When he left we all burst into giggles and laughter.

Bender came from between my legs and smirked while I glared at him. His hands snakes around my thighs then I smacked his hands away.

"Don't ever do that again pervert." He laughed and then got up still in my legs. Everyone laughed harder because of what Bender did to me. I was not liking the fact everyone was laughing.

"It was an accident." He said sweetly. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Jackass." I muttered and he leaned in to my face.

"Come on, babe. You liked that."

"You wish, love." I smirked at him leaning closer.

"So, Ahab. Kybo mein doobage." I chuckled and Brian handed him the bag of drugs from his pants. Then Bender turned to me pointing at Brian. "You do that, babe?" I giggled and nod. Brian looked shy. Then he came over to me took my hand and pulled us to the back of the room.

"Yo, waistoid! You're not gonna blaze up in here!" Andy yelled out. Claire followed us while Bender sat on the couch and made me sit on his lap. Brain came then Andy was left. "Crap." Then he came over.

I pulled my lighter out and light the good stuff up. Than passed it around to everyone. John being the first. A few seconds later we all were completely high.

Everyone was laughing there asses off. I haven't seen anyone this happy and fucking high in a while. We usually have some deep shit conversations. But not everything is the same.

Claire started coughing some smoke out. I laughed so did Brian. He then exhaled out his smoke then tried to bite the air. It was to funny. "Chicks cannot hold their smoke! That's what it is."

"Hey. I can too!" I said. He smirked then Bender pulled me over to him.

"Do you know how popular I am? I'm so popular, everybody loves me so much at this school." She said.

"Poor baby." Bender said rolling his eyes with me.

"Hey, want to do something?" Bender whispered in my ear. I smiled at him and nod. I had no idea what I had gotten into but I couldn't help it.

He pulled me up and walked over to the other side of the library. When we were completely out of sight he pushed me against the book shelf gently. I was a bit shocked and looked at him with a confused look. What is he doing? "Finally. Now I can do this."

"Wait? Do wha-" he smashed his lips against mine and I had wide eyes. Until I gave in. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck then kissed him back. I have no idea why I did that. I actually wanted to push him away and ask him what we were. . . But his kiss was just so addictive. It felt like last time.

After two minutes without breathing we pulled away and his forehead was placed on mine. I stood there blushing like a fucking idiot. "I have been waiting to do that for a long time." John said with a big smile.

"Bender that was yesterday. Why though? John we're just friends."

"No. I want to be more than just friends Chloe. You have been there for me a lot. Now It's my turn."

"I think the Marijuana got to you." I pulled away from him and back up but he grabbed my wrist.

"No. It didn't. I'm serious." That made my heart flutter like crazy. "Chloe. Please." His eye's were so cute and sad, bagging for me to give him a chance. I caved in. I hated seeing him like this.

I yanked him by his coat and smacked my lips on his. He was surprised but he went with it. I ran my fingers through his hair and his hands kept running up and down my hips.

We pulled away and we were breathing like crazy. I guess we thought we didn't need air for a bit. Being human is dumb.

He smiled at me and I did the same. "Come on, lover boy. We have to watch these weirdos." I pulled him away so we could sit back down on the ground with Claire and Brian. Thing is Brian and Claire were making out.

My mouth was hanging and Bender laughed. "Bet you didn't see that coming." He said smiling then pulled me to the couch and made me sit down on his lap facing him.

"Wow. Who would have thought." I said looking at them.
"Eh. At least I have you now."

"Wait where is Allison?" I looked up and saw she was sitting on the statue spacing out and humming.

Not after a few seconds, Andy opened the office door and smoke came out with him as he let another smoke out of his mouth. Then he started dancing and everybody started clapping and laughing.

Then he screamed for fun. We all laughed and watched him. Now this is one hell of a detention! I'm glad we got to know these guys. But the day is not over my friends.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Share!