Chapter 12.

Chloe's P.O.V

We all sat down around in a circle and just talked. The Marijuana was fading fast and I could feel my eye's burn. John had me sitting on his lap the whole time. I was still pissed off at him for making me feel like I was just another girl to him.

"What would I do for a million bucks? I guess I do, uh, little then I had to do." Andy told Claire.

Bender was playing with my hands and tracing little shapes into them.

"Thats boring." Claire said dragging the boring part out a bit.

"Well, how am I supposed to answer?" She scuffed at him.

"The idea is to search your mind for the absolute limit. Like um. . .Would you drive to school naked?"
Andy smirked and I laughed a bit.

"Um. Uh. . .would I have to get out of the car?"

"Corse." Allison looked a bit jealous how Claire said that, biting her lip.

"In the spring or winter?"

"Doesn't matter. Spring."
I leaned on John a bit more and he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"In front of the school or back of the school?"

"Either one."

"Yes." She looked shocked but I really didn't get shocked. I mean if it was the back then yes.

"I'd do that." Allison said and Andy looked over at her. "I'll do anything sexual and I don't need a million dollars to do it."
Claire rolled her eye's at her. While I on the other hand sat up a bit to see where this was going.

"You're lying." Claire said in a snotty way.

"I already have. I done pretty much everything there is except anything that's not needed." Andy looks a bit impressed. I smirked knowing that he likes her and she likes him. " I'm a nymphomaniac."
I giggled a bit.

"Lie."

"Do your parents allow this?" Brian asked

"The only person I told is my shrink."

"What did he do when you told him?"
She smirked and looked over at Andy.

"He nailed me." I was now choking again, but this time on my cigarette! Bender pat my back a bit until I calmed down.

"Very nice." Claire said rolling her eyes again.

"I don't think that's from a legal standpoint, what he did isn't considered rape since I paid him." Ok now I was choking more. What the hell, she has to be lying now.

"You alright there Chloe?" Andy asked and I gave him a thumbs up.

"He's an adult!" Claire yelled

"Ya. He's married to." Claire groaned.

"Oh god! Do you have any idea how completely gross that is?"

"The first few times."

"First few times! You mean he did it more then once!?"

"Sure."

"You crazy!?"

"I mean, I think she's crazy for screwing her shrink."
Claire looked back and forth between Brian and Allison.

"Have you ever done it?" Allison asked Claire.

"Tch. I don't even have a psychiatrist."

"Have you ever done it with a normal person?"