{ Chapter 19 } - Late Night Munch

A/N: One of my favorite chapters, I think :) Plus its getting the ball rolling for Sang and at least one of the boys! Also, I have to honor  @leedlelawliet for her comments on this story. I had about 95 emails from Wattpad, all containing comments she posted just in the last 24 hours O_O That's dedication if I've ever saw some.

Anyway, happy reading everyone! Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------ 

--- Sang's Pov ---

My night wasn't too long, however, as someone shook me awake not even an hour after I fell asleep. I squinted as I opened my eyes to a bright light, quickly realizing it was a bad idea to not turn the living room light off before falling asleep.

I let out a groggy groan as I looked up and was surprised to find Nathan standing over me.

"Why are you sleeping down here?" He asked, sitting down next to the couch so he was at eye level after I leaned up into a sitting position.

"I... I was annoyed, so I came downstairs and I was talking to Elijah before he left. I guess I just fell asleep here. I assumed you guys would have been mad if I went back up there after storming out.

He brought his finger to my lips, poking at my mouth. "Shh. It's fine, we're not mad. Well, I'm not mad, at least."

He was always doing this. Poking at my mouth, covering my mouth, looking at my mouth. If I was anyone else, I'd think he's interested in other things that involved my mouth, but I couldn't be sure.

But, I was sick of him punctuating his sentences with a poke. So, before he could poke me again, I opened my mouth. When his finger slipped between my teeth, I bit down gently. I didn't want to hurt him, exactly, I just wanted to warn him that poking at me was a dangerous move.

However, I wasn't expecting the few drops of blood that dropped on my tongue before he yanked his finger away.

"Hey! That hurt!" He yelled, bring his finger to his own mouth to sooth his wound.

"I didn't think I bit that hard, really!" I insisted.

"It's those pointy teeth of yours," he chuckled. "Admit it, you just were hoping to get a little taste of me."

I raised a hand to my mouth quickly, feeling around my teeth before realizing he was right. They weren't as big as I was expecting them to be, or as long as some movies portray them, but I could feel a slight difference than before.

"I'm sorry, but you put your finger in my mouth. How was I supposed to know that you didn't want that to happen?" I frowned.

He chuckled at my reasoning. "Did I at least taste good?"

"I don't know." I smiled again. "One taste wasn't enough for me to decide."

He harrumphed, sticking his finger against my lips again. "Well, I guess we'll have to give you another try. For curiosity-sake, of course."

I parted my lips and he slipped the finger I already nipped at inside. I swirled my tongue over the digit, lapping up the drops pooled atop his skin while we were talking. I opened my mouth and accept another finger as I wrapped my lips around both up to the knuckle, nibbling away.

"So tasty," I said around his fingers.

"What do I taste like?" He asked, his eyes focused on my mouth and on the feeling of my tongue as I swirled it around his fingers as I licked and sucked.