Confusion and Rebellion

Start from the beginning

"What fucking facts are you talking about?"

"You liking Eridan,"

"Whao whao stop! Me?! Liking fish head?! No! No! No! Nope! I'm done!" He shouts just as the bell rings. "Oh look the bell! Bye!" He runs off once again avoiding all his issues.

Meanwhile, Eridan lays in bed completely bored once again. He was on his own and all the students were doing their own thing. The games were just starting and this he had to deal with for a week. He sits up and sighs.

"Fuck. It," he gets out of bed and decides to dress up in his normal clothing. He takes a paper clip from his desk and bends it straight as he kneels to the door. "All those days picking locks with Sol were pretty useful," he picks the lock carefully and manages to unlock his door. He grins and opens it up. Now he was never one to fully rebel in school, but this was not his school therefore a little rebellion shouldn't hurt too much. He exits the room and walks down the hallway, however he makes the mistake of leaving the door ajar. He walks along the hallways and takes a look at the décor of the school. It wasn't too bad, but the dark brown colors were far too tacky for his taste. He notices a teacher and quickly hides behind an open door just as he passes by. He peaks out once their gone and steps back our again. He wanders and wanders around the whole school until he manages to make it to the attic doors at the top floors. "Bingo," he opens up the doors to the roof and takes a deep breath in. "Ah what a wonderful fresh breeze," he climbs up and sits himself on the roof with one knee up and his arm resting over it. He looks down and notices the field where the games were being held. It was a very pleasuring sight as he watches them all from above as if they were small shrimp crawling along the sea floors. The thought alone made him laugh.

"Hey look who it is!" A voice shouts. He turns immediately to the open door and freezes. One of the boys from before pops up from the door and smirks. Densil. He stands and goes to the door immediately.

"This isn't what it looks like!" He shouts and jumps down to the attic just as Edward and Chase grab his arms from behind.

"Well well we have a surprise catch of the day gentlemen," Densil says with a laugh.

"You must think it's quite amusing to just take on the new kid aren't you? Especially one of my appearance. To you I may as well be a little shrimp, and yourself a shark but sorry but no," he says with a smirk.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Densil asks.

"I may have allowed you three to do away with me last time, but not this time. I only show mercy once," he struggles and moves back causing the other two boys to crash against the wall and ceiling that was low above their heads. Eridan stands before Densil and fixes his scarf. "Care to test me?"

Densil laughs.

"I don't have to,"

"Huh?"

"Who is up there?!" The head Mistress's voice sounds from below.

Eridan freezes just as Edward and Chase knock him forward. He falls from the top, but manages to roll as soon as he hits the ground. He lays on his stomach and groans from the pain. He quickly gets up and sees the head mistress. Densil, Edward, and Chase climb down and help him up acting friendly.

"Oh Head Mistress we found Ampora here and were going to tell you while we tried to persuade him to leave the area. Not only did he refuse, but he grew violent and had attacked my two brothers Edward and Chase,"

"That's a lie! Your so called brothers had put thwir hands on me first!"

"Ampora!" Eridan flinches and looks at her.

"Oh and also Mistress we saw this in his pocket as well, and his uniform is not on either," Densil grabs his phone and hands it to her.

The Head Mistress looks at Eridan and sighs with disappointment. She grabs his arm and pulls him away from the boys.

"Thank you boys now return to your places, and the two that were hurt please see the nurse. I will take care of this," the boys nod and walk off with a bow. Eridan follows the Head Mistress reluctantly as she drags him into her office. Inside was her desk of purley polished wood, a leather black tall chair with wheels and arms on the sides. A fireplace that was lit, and a few red cushioned chairs with a gold swirled designs that swirled down to the arms. Book shelves lined up against the wall and a large self portrait hung over the fireplace.

"Sit. Down,"

Eridan flinches and sits down in one of the chairs.

She sits in her chair and puts the phone into her desk drawer. She looks at him with a gaze that screamed disgust.

"Mr. Ampora, I understand you were placed here not knowing how the rules would be. I understand it's not the same as your public schools where you can sneak around, be rude, disrespectful, and by far the most none mannered child I have ever seen in my life. You left your room. You are not in uniform. You have a mobile device. You were on the roof of the school! You injured two of our most best students! You're an inconsiderate boy who clearly needs more than just the simple punishments that were given to you before. Boys like you we rarely see. Therefore, you will have after school detention for the next four months. Immediately after class. Your room will be searched. And you will be placed in a room with other students. You will stay in those rooms for the rest of the week. We will notify your father of all the misbehavorial actions you have taken since arriving. You will be taught what true discipline is all about!" She slams a ruler down on her desk as she stands. He stares up at her.

"Your methods of punishment I have seen in class and felt. But abuse and allowong other students to beat on me is consider punishment?! I call bullshit!"

"How dare you raise your voice at me?!" She hits his cheek on instinct with her ruler and breathes in deeply.

He turns his head back to her a cut now bleeding from his cheek.

"You are messing with the wrong Ampora.." he says with a low growl and walks out the room slamming the door. He walks along the halls ignoring the gazes of the other boys who continued to whisper around him. He listens to their harsh words.
Rude. Coward. Selfish. Useless
Loser. Disappointment. Failure.
He couldn't take it anymore. He rushes to his room and slams the door shut locking it and sinks to the floor in tears.

"Glubbing shell....just...god...get me out of here....." He begs in a quivering tone. "Please....!"