"I told her." She mumbled.

"Told who what?"

"Skye.....about the Evan thing."

My eyes widened at her words. Mostly because I knew how hard it was for her to even talk about it with me. And she already told me. "So this explains why Skye was all weird when I got home."

She laughed a bit before responding. "Sloan, I don't think anything can really explain Skye. Or her ways."

"So, you told her huh?" I was still amazed Megan felt comfortable enough to tell anyone, let alone Skye about something like this.

"Yeah, I just.....I don't know, I just wanted her to see she could trust me. You know?" She stopped writing, and looked up at me.

"Well, I'm glad."

"Don't worry, Sloan, I won't break my promise."

"Ok."

"So, how did the meaning go?"

"It was such a bore!" I groaned. "We finally settled on a fundraiser. And of course Lillia had to 'volunteer' for advertising the sale." I ranted for another few minutes, pacing back and forth.

"Don't you hate baking?" Megan quizzed after I sat beside her.

"Well, yeah, but I already shot down every other idea, so I was getting kind of desperate."

"I mean I knew cheerleaders were dense but...."

"Hey!" I yelled in defense, slapping her arm. "Some of the girls on the squad are actually pretty smart."

"Key note some. As in none."

"Marci is."

"Marci? As in co-captain?"

"Do you not even know their names?"

"I totally do." Megan joked.

"Calling them bimbo one and bimbo two, does not count."

"You do that all the time Sloan."

I shrugged, laying on my bed. Megan rolled her eyes as she packed up her work. "Yeah, well, I'm the captain. Its a trademark to be a bitch."

Laughing she shoved me slightly, before going quiet. "Sloan, does Skye talk to you?"

"Well obviously, I'm her sister." I could tell my sarcastic comment annoyed her, so I reworded it. "Yes, Megan, she talks to me."

"Like......personal stuff?"

"Sometimes."

I didn't know for sure how much my sister had told Megan, so I decided to tread carefully. Waiting until she brought something up, so I wouldn't accidentally leak parts of my sister past, that she wants to keep in the past.

"Has she ever talked about suicide?"

"Megan, I'm not sure talking about this will do any good."

"So she has." Megan said softly. Picking at her nails. Being her best friend I know that's what she does when she wants to know something but doesn't know how to ask.

"Ok, fine. But best friend code on this one." Best friend code is basically whatever is said between us, stays between us. No matter what.

"Of course."

"Ok."

***Flashback***

"Girls! Come down for breakfast! Uncle Rob is here!" My mother called up the stairs. Twelve year old me came bounding down the stairs. Drooling at the smell of bacon wafting through the air.