Epilogue

Two Years Later

Scott's pack grew a little bigger within the past two years.

Nearly a year and a half ago, Kira was constantly getting sick. I told her, 'If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're pregnant'. Kira's wide eyes said it all. We went to the drug store and bought a test. A few minutes later, that stick turned into a positive. Kira and Scott were surprised but thrilled. 7 months later, they gave birth to a healthy and beautiful baby boy, McCoy. After he was born, Scott and Kira decided they were done with having kids. They were happy with their little family of 2 boys and 2 girls. They knew they were set with werewolf and/or foxes running around.

Halfway through, Kira's pregnancy, Lydia found out she was pregnant with baby number three. The second Lydia and Stiles got out of her four-month check up and found out the gender of their baby, Stiles called everyone and threw a BBQ party because he was finally having a boy. Sheriff Stilinski was thrilled and couldn't help himself when he hugged Stiles and said, 'I hope he's just like you and drives you nuts.' 5 months later, baby Jack Stilinski arrived. He was an absolute troublemaker, just like his father, and we all couldn't have been happier.

Parker called one day and said he met a girl. She was visiting Paris and stopped at P's Pub for a drink. He couldn't help but notice she smelled just like us, a supernatural creature. They instantly hit it off and a few months later she moved in with him. When Liam and I went to go visit him during spring break with the girls, we were thrilled to find out the girl he was planning on marrying someday was Malia. Parker had mentioned her name was Malia, but we hadn't kept in touch with her in so long we had no idea she was in Paris to put the pieces together. They had no idea we all knew each other as well. It really is a small world.

Liam and I waited until the girls left for college to move in together. When that day came, Liam decided it was best to sell the house to Jackson (just like Jackson wanted), which was perfect as Jackson was only two blocks away from me.

Liam and the girls loved their house. They had so many wonderful memories as a family and they all agreed the house should belong to another family to create their own memories. The timing couldn't have been more perfect as Isabella was only a couple of months away from giving birth.

In the middle of the grand opening of Whittemore's Suites and P's Pub, Isabella's water broke. After 23 long and painful hours, Darren Isaac Whittemore was born. Jackson is without a doubt a wonderful father and a loving, caring husband. I am proud of him. Jackson and Isabella are now expecting their second child, which we have yet to find out the gender. I'm hoping for a girl to soften him up even more than he already has. But, also, I wanted Darren to have a younger sister to look after and protect, just like his father did with me.

 But, also, I wanted Darren to have a younger sister to look after and protect, just like his father did with me

The girls are currently in their second year at Laguna Beach University. Mackenzie is majoring in business like her mother and Madison is majoring in Computer Science. (I guess Madi couldn't get enough of hacking into Liam's laptop.) They started working part time at P's Pub last week. Parker and I thought it was a smart investment to open up a bar by the pier as our fourth location. The girls have been at the bar helping the manager set up and deal with any last minute details before the grand opening next weekend.