She loves her best friend girl.But too much than she should. chapter 13

Ryan Pov:  She dropped right on top of me, I wrapped my arms around her, so she couldn’t let go, she tried to get away from it, but then gave up, since I was stronger than her. She looked at me and I looked back, straight into her brown eyes, she was beautiful.

Joelma: I can’t breathe Ryan…

Ryan: ha-ha I won’t fall for that cutie… dont  want to let of you… just not now…

There was a short term of silence, I looked her face and her eyes were acting weird, so I left her go of my grip, I place her on top of me with my legs between hers, I watched her, but she didn’t say nothing instead she was going to fall backwards, when I cached her and bought her closer to me…

Ryan: JoJo are you ok…?

She just shook her head and pointed besides me, I turn to see what it was, was an inhaler, I just realised she had asthma, all my fault, I probably squashed her to tight making her lose control of her breathing, I quickly, got it and handed to her, I watched as she breathed in and out whatever was inside that thing, I really didn’t know much about it. I laid back down but I hold her waist..

Ryan: are you ok? I am sorry… didn’t mean to…

Joelma: … Is ok… you nearly … killed me… ha-ha

I realised her hands were on my tummy, supporting herself, I smirked and looked at her then she realised and took it off…

Joelma: can I get off now…?

Ryan: nope. I like it….

Joelma: can we just speed things up….

Ryan: why do you think I had my shirt off already….

She looked at me and then cracked up laughing, I didn’t get what was so funny, so I slowly too her hands from my tummy and placed them on my shoulders, and bought her back closer to me, we were just inches away from each other…

Ryan: what’s funny… are you nervous…

Joelma… Is just I am not talking about “our talk” Ryan? I don’t know what you are talking about

I just realised she wasn’t talking about sex, but our talk, I felt quite embarrassed, but I would bring it up later, we really needed to talk…

Ryan: yeah sure…

Joelma: so….

Ryan: remembered how …. You use to let me hug and kiss you in the dreams?

I traced imaginary lines in her skin; I could feel the goose bumps on her skin rising, she looked at me like she didn’t know what I was talking about, but from her reaction, she perfectly knew it..

Joelma: yeah… I do…

Ryan: I want to keep doing it…but don’t want other guys to… I want to do more stuff to you  or with you… but can’t since you don’t yet belong to me…

Joelma: your point is?

Ryan: be my girlfriend.

Joelma: ummm don’t you think is too early? I mean we just met…

Ryan: correction. We just met physically, but we know each really well…

Joelma: ….. Fine…

Ryan: really?! Yay I have a beautiful girlfriend now…

Joelma: and I got a hot boyfriend wow so weird…

I smirked at her, she looked at me like she knew what I was about to do, she was about to speak, but was too late I already had crushed my lips with hers while I lifted her up, we got away from the living room, I wasn’t sure where was her room, but I took I guess it was a upstairs, and I was right. Her bedroom was pretty big for just her and the double bed too, I placed her on the bed gently, she was blushing so much…