She loves her best friend, but too much than she should. Chapter 8

Ryan: I am near Joelma..

Joelma: what..

As she turned around to see him he disappeared. It was the end of the day, Joelma was walking down the school hall when Matt approached and stared at her intensely.

Matt: What happened in class?

Joelma: Nothing...

Matt: Where are you talking to someone?

Joelma: No.. psh how?

Matt: If you say so...

Joelma: Are you calling me a liar?

Matt: No... but you are hiding something.

Joelma : You su-

His phone rings.

Matt Pov: I picked up the phone pissed because I was having a serious conversation with Joelma, was my mum saying that Ryan is awake, that he is fine that he is talking, I was like what? I thought my mum was insane then my dad come in the line more calmly and telling me to go to the hospital, to see Ryan. I said bye to Joelma first and got to the hospital, I go there and my dad was already waiting outside Ryan's room, is been a year, and I really didn't know how to react, my heart beat fast, that was pathetic, but I was expecting to see my  younger didn't brother the way we left him but no. Ryan was changed, he was a man now, he could see he had abs even though he didn't move in a year, his blond hair grew longer and his eyes were blue like ever. He had a smile on his face and I knew it why.

Ryan: Matt is been a long time brother

Matt: I missed you brother

Ryan: Same, even so, all you have done..

Mum: Well we leave you guys talk alone till we talk to the doctor to take you back home my son.

Ryan;  ok mum love you 

They both left and was a awkward silence, Ryan stood up and started dressing what mum bought for him. He went taller and stronger physically, when he go back to school all the girls will be dying for him.

Ryan: How is she ?

Matt: Her? Who?

Ryan: You know who I am talking about Matt, don't act like you don't know, I am talking about Joelma, who else could it be ?

Matt: Don't know maybe some other girl..

Ryan: oh please brother, you are so a shamed of what you done to me aren't you? I use to talk about her day and night to you and how beautiful she was, but you never believed me you were always there with your girls, the player.

Matt: Excuse me, I changed dude 

Ryan: Yeah after you meet Joelma, you did, just letting you know brother, she is mine.

Matt: Please brother its not like something will happen between me and you if I date her or something.

Ryan: Yes there will be something. War. if you try to take her from me Matt, the only thing I got in my life, I will forget we are brothers.

I thought to myself, he really loves her, and I should have not started liking her or kissed her in the first place, he knows about it, but he is just warning me now.. she so beautiful but I cant have her for me because she already belongs to my brother, which makes me angry dam unfair, she so beautiful.

Matt: so are you going back to your school?

Ryan: obvious I am going where Joelma is duh

I thought to myself dam it, no more Joelma, well I can talk to her but that's it, not even hold her hand or kiss her cheek.

Ryan: I want to talk to her today so can you give me her phone number to me later?

Matt: sure

Mum and dad come to get us and we got to the car, Ryan seemed too happy for my information, the all journey he was asking mum and dad about things that he was curious about since he was away from  this world for a year. I was just staring at the window wondering how I would live with out Joelma.... we got home I gave Ryan her number and he went running to his room and lock himself there.

Ryan Pov: I phone her I couldn't wait to hear her voice in reality, I wanted to tell her so much stuff that I could. Someone picked her, I was sure was her, she asked who it was and I obvious told the truth.

Ryan: hey is me Ryan ... Joelma

There was no answer, its seemed that she was speechless, I waited and waited no response and she just turned off the phone, it got me worried, did she thought I was a weirdo? or what? I laid down in bed and thought about it ....