Accident

JONATHANS POINT OF VIEW:

I grabbed my blue swim shorts and drove off to Tyler's house.

When arived there the first thing I noticed was the huge sparkling blue pool.

I love swimming so this was just what I needed to get my mind off of....I'm not gonna even say his name.

After saying hi to the guys I run straight to the pool and dive in. When ever I swim it's like I'm in a whole other world, just feeling the water against me makes me calm.

Lui , David, Tyler and lui all jump in. Makeing a huge splash.

Tyler holds mini on his shoulders as lui got onto mine. We would try to see who can push the other team down.

TYLERS POINT OF VIEW:

*RING *RING

I jump outta the pool and grab my phone.

EVAN: I'm here

I look at the time and see he came early
"Oh shit" I say to myself as I try to think of a distraction.

I call David over and tell him to keep Jon distracted because Evan came early.

"Umm hey Jon how about I show you this new game I got, it's up stairs!" David yells to jon.

Jon gets out and grabs a towl. "Ok sure" he says as he follows David up stairs.

As David passes me I give him a small wink saying nice job.

I grab my phone and see a text saying Evan is here.

TYLER: we are all in he backyard

EVAN: alright

By the time I get his text Evan is already walking through the gate.

EVANS POINT OF VIEW:

I walk into the backyard and see the huge pool. Mini and lui are already swimming so I go change into my red shorts.

While walking back outside I thought I heard jons laugh. I shake my head in confusion  "come on Evan stop thinking of him" I say as I walk outside.

I run outside  and do a backflip into the pool splashing lui and Tyler.

"Watch this!" Lui says as he gets out and jumps back in doing a spin flip. We keep getting out and jumping back in doing all kinds of different tricks.

JONATHANS POINT OF VIEW:
"Oh wow I fucken lost again" David says as he looks at the screen saying "you died"

"It's not my fault I'm the best at the game" I say with a smug tone. "Oh shut up Jon" David says back as he throws the controller onto the small blue chair next to him.

"Well Ima go back outside"

David looks at me and quickly replied "umm....wouldn't you rather stay here"

I look at him as I'm walking out the door.
"Nope"

I quickly walk downstairs and head to the back.

I was running to the pool to do a flip but suddenly stop when I see Evan turn around.

"What he fuck is he doing here?" Evan says as he looks over at Tyler. " you said he waantt gonna come!" Evan says in a annoyed tone.

"We want you guys to make it up, I'm tired of seeing you guys like this!" Tyler yells to Evan.

EVANS POINT OF VIEW:

I can't belive Tyler would do this. I can't even look at Jon without feeling anger build up inside me.

Jon walks up to me.

" Evan can we please talk" he says with a stern voice.

"I don't want to talk to you, or ever see you Jon.

Jon looks more annoyed. "If you were to just funcken listen you would understand that...." I cut off Jon's sentence by yelling.

"Understand what?, how you played with my emotions, how I cried for days and almost starved myself to death because I couldn't understand why, after everything we have been through together, all the memories.

Jon looks at me with a concerned look.

"Evan please listen...... I love you..." He tries to hug me but I push him off making him fall into the pool.

"Jon you are not my friend no more and I DONT LOVE YOU!" I yell.

"do me a favor and get the fuck out of my life" I say as I walk to the other side of the backyard as lui follows me over there.

JONATHANS POINT OF VIEW:

I get out of the pool and quickly grab all my stuff while heading out to the car. Tyler tries to stop me but I just push him away.

I jump into the car with mini as he drives me away. While in the car I couldn't help but think off all the things Evan told me, and all that happened that night with Luke.

Mini tried talking to me but I just stayed quiet. Tears started forming and were pouring down my face until it was all blurry.

I finally wipe away the tears only to see that a huge truck was right in front of me.

Seconds later I feel a sharp impact of the car crashing.  It's barley misses mini and hits me straight on.  everything goes black.

I have blurry flashbacks of me and Evan when we were little.

Like the time we put a frog in Tyler's jacket and he ran around in circles screaming.

  I Remeber all the times we would get in trouble in high school, and how Evan would always protect me from the bullies.

I remember looking into his chocolate brown eyes when we had out first kiss and how happy I was with him and how he smiled. 

....everything went black.

There was nothing but darkness, all I could hear was sirens and mini calling out my name.  "Jon! Jon wake up!"

After that  it went silent and my cold.......lifeless body just laid there on the ground.