Chapter 1 (Highschool)

Jonathan's Point of view :

I looked down with my hands in the pockets of my hoodie. I was thinking about MY first day back at high school when I heard someone running towards me. "got ya" Evan said, as he pulled down my hood. "AAH" I screamed and fell on the ground. feeling embarrassed I stood up and brushed the dirt off my hoodie. " oops sorry Jon didn't mean to scare you that bad" Evan said as he helped me brush off. " I'll get you back" I said making an evil face. Evan laughs. "So first day of School you excited?" Evan asked. I looked down and stared at the ground "No, well maybe a little" I said trying to sound confident. I look up to see David, Lui, Craig, and Tyler walking over to the bus stop. Lui was the smallest of all of us so he always rode on David's back to feel tall. Tyler and Craig have always been closer together than all of us, Tyler would always defend Craig whenever something happened to him and Craig was always a shy kid around everyone except Tyler. " Hey guys" Lui said in his squeaky voice as he jumped off of David's back. "Hey Lui" I said. We all stood quietly waiting for the bus to arrive. I looked over and noticed that Evan was staring at me.

Evan's Point of view :

I couldn't help but look over at Jon. His sky blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight. I was in a trance when suddenly I felt someone jump on my back almost making me fall. " revenge" I herd Jon yell as I pushed him off my back. soon after the bus arrived and we all rushed to get on. " I call the front" Lui said as he jumped onto the seat. David sat next to him while the rest of us tried to find seats towards the back. we fillany arrived at the school and we all jumped out of the bus and stood in front of the huge school.

jonathans point of view :

i looked at the huge school and started to feel a little nervous. " its big" i herd David say. " y-yeah and theres lots of p-people" Craig said nervously. Tyler looked down at Craig and held him close" its ok i got you". i could help but look at Evan as he stared at the school. his chocolate brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight. i was in deep thought while looking at them until i hered someone call my name. " Jon,Jon,JON!! Evan yelled,I stopped and looked at him." What are you looking at" Evan asked."oh nothing"I said trying to not make things weird,besides I had more important stuff to worry about like how am I gonna make it to class without getting lost. We herd the bell ring and all rushed to go to class.luckily we all had the same teacher so it made us feel a little better about the new teacher. We walked down the hall looking for the number"it's room A225 right" asked Craig" yea right here" Tyler replied. I looked through the door and saw our teacher, she seemed to be really nice.after we all sat down we got out our things and listened to the teacher."good morning class I'm mrs.garcia" she said with a nice smile on her face. After she finished talking about the rules we got to doing our work and it was boring.