The new guy?

Evans part of view:
It's been almost a week since the incident and Jon still hasn't woke up. The guys stayed at my house with me and helped me watch over him. "Come on Evan you gotta finish your breakfast" Tyler says as he noticed I wasn't eating. "I wonder if Jon is ok" I say as I play with my food. "Evan, it's not like he can do anything, let him be." Tyler says as he takes some of my food. "Well I'm just gonna go check" I say as I get up out of my chair and walk upstairs. I walk to the room and open the door. I quietly walk in and see that Jon was still sound asleep. I check to see if he is ok and quietly walk back down stairs. "Well is he ok?" Tyler says making a smug face. "Yea he was fine"I say as I start to eat a apple. "Of corse he is ok, it's only the hundredth time you've checked on him" Tyler says as he rolls his eyes. I look at him annoyed and take a bite out of my apple. "I know what to do to make you take your mind off him, let's all go to the new store they opened." Tyler says with excitement. "Yea lets go I've been dying to see it" lui said, he got so excited that he fell off his chair and onto the floor. We all laughed as Lui was laughing the hardest still on he floor. "Come on Evan let's go!" Tyler askes as he grabs the car keys. "B-but what about Jon?" Tyler grabs my arm and pulls me to the door. "Come on, your gonna love it there" "fine" i say with a small smile. We all quickly get in the car and drive off.
When we arrive we stop I'm front of this huge store. We all get out and hurry inside. I walk in and immediately have a huge smile on my face. It was any gamers dream There was every single game you could ever think of.i walk all over the store. I was so amazed that I wasn't paying attention that I ran into someone. "Oh sorry" i say as I help him up. "It's ok, I wasn't paying attention eaither." We both start to laugh. "So do you like video games?" I ask. "Like them, I LOVE THEM!" He says with excitement. "So what's your name?" I ask "oh my name is Luke, but my gamer name is caRtOoNz" "nice, I'm Evan, but I'm also known as vanoss by my friends." We talk and talk about all the games we played and all the fun stuff we have done in them. Then I see Tyler texted me time to go. "Oh, I got to go, but we should play sometime" I say "yes we should" he says as we write down each others profile names. "You should come by tomarow" I say as I'm walking away. "Ok I'll come around 6:00"he says. Tyler comes over to me "finally I found you, we have been looking for you" "oh sorry I met this other gamer" Tyler rolls his eyes "well let's go" we all go back to my house and they all get out. They were all running to go inside to play there new games. I unlock the door and walk in to see a big surprise. I see Jon sitting on the couch playing GTA. "Jon!" I yell as I quickly run and hug him tight. "I've missed you, I thought u were dead" I say as I hold him tighter. "Well I'm not, I'm right here" he says as he hugs me back. The rest of gang walk in and immediately hug Jon. The rest of the night we spend playing all our new games. *bzzz *bzzz i look down and see I got a text.
Luke: hey is this Evan?
Evan:yea, who is this
Luke: this is Luke , the guy u met at the game store.
Evan:oh hey, are you still gonna come over tomorrow?
Luke: of corse, just send me the address and I'll be there
I text Luke the address and all the other information when I see Jon looking at my phone. "Who ya texting" Jon asks as he tries to read the name. "Oh it's just a friend" I say I put my phone back in my pocket. Jon had a jealous look on his face. That was until he crashed into a tree in GTA and bursted out laughing.