Chapter 22

Jons point of view:
I was hideing out in a old cabin in the forest. Every night I would go out on a killing spree. I craved the taste of blood and the sound of my victims screaming. It was getting dark outside so I start to get ready for another fun night. I sharpen my knife and put on my hoodie. I jump onto
my motor cycle and ride into town.
Evans point of view:
I rode all day and all night but there was no sighn of Jon. I was gonna give up until I saw a blue motorcycle parked outside a house. It was Jons. I stop and hide in a bush to see if he would come out of the house. Suddenly I hear loud screams comeing from inside, and a psychotic laugh. Jon walks outside and is covered in blood. He looks over my direction and I back up into the bush more. He sees my red motorcycle and has a blank look on his face. "Evan I told you to leave me Alone!" He yells. I come out of hideing but he quickly rides away. I wait for him to get farther before I follow him. He stops at the forest in frount of a cabin. Quietly I get off and sneek around so he doesn't see me. *bzz*bzz I check my phone and see Tyler texted.
Tyler: you ok? Have you found him
Evan: yea he's at a cabin in the forest. He isn't the same though.
Tyler: Evan you need to leave, he might hurt you
Evan: he won't hurt me, I love him I can't just let him go
Tyler: Evan please he isn't the same Jon no more he dosnet love you
Evan: well I still love him.
I throw my phone on the ground and continue to hide. I was looking through the window and couldn't see anything. Until I see in the reflection someone was standing behind me. I quickly turn around and see Jon. He had pitch black eyes and was holding a knife. "Evan I told you to leave" he says as he grabs me. He holds a knife against my neck. " j-Jon please, stop" I say nervously. He laughs. "I'm not Jon no more."
He fixes his mask and says "I AM DELIRIOUS!"