jealous?

Evans point of view: jon and tyler were at my house and we were playing black ops. I kept looking at the time to see when it was gonna be 6:00. "dude you just got killed by 20 zombies and didn't even try to shoot one."  I get get off my phone and see that I was on the floor dead. I was about to start the next round when I the door bell ring. *ding*dong. the guys whine because they wanted to start the next round already. "just start without me" I say as I get off the couch and look through the window to see who was there, I look out and see luke standing outside. I open the door and let him inside because it was hot. he comes in and see's tyler and jon playing. " wow you guys are good"  he says and tyler and jon both turn around to see who said that. "hey evan, who is your new friend' tyler says as he turns back around to continue playing. "oh, this is luke or his gammer name is caRtOoNz, I met him at the gameing store."  jon smiles,  " wait  CaRtOoNz, the same guy ive been playing rainbow six: siege with?"  Luke has a confused look on his face but it then turns into a smile. "wait, h2Odelirious?" luke asks. jon smiles " yup that's me"  they both start laughing. " so your the guy ive been playing with, finally I get to see you."  they keep talking about all the games they have played together and how fun it was to actually meet, i didn't like how they were spending so much time together. i was a little fine with it,until i noticed luke looking at jon the same way i would look at him. i start to get jellous. i try to get jon to come sit with me. "Jon why don't you come sit next to me, we can play my new game." Jon didn't even hear me and just continued to talk to Luke. I feel my face turn red and I walk up to my room and slam the door.
Jonathans point of view:
I see hear Evan slam his door and make a confused face. I wonder what's wrong with him. "Hey Luke, I'm gonna go check on Evan" i say as I stand up I feel luke grab my arm, "I'm sure he is fine, lets just stay on the couch together and play the game" Luke says as I sit back down "yea I'm sure he is fine, he Probuly just got mad over a game or something" there wasn't much room left on the couch so me and Luke were squished together. I continued to play the game with Luke and Tyler.

(Sorry accidentally unpunished)