"Oh thanks" Harry mumbles as he glances at Zayn from the corner of his eyes "Why are you nervous?" Harry questions.

Zayn snaps his head in Harry's direction "Huh, what?" Zayn questions dumbly as he adds "I'm not nervous" while he bites his lip.

Chuckling quietly, Harry pulls up at the corner to their university "Well I know you're nervous Zayn, I've been with you for a while and I know that when you tap your knee like that, you're clearly nervous" Harry points out while smiling smugly at Zayn.

"Oh shut up" Zayn huffs while crossing his arms as he turns and glances out of the car window.

Harry looks at Zayn with a serious look "Zayn tell me what's the matter" Harry demands softly.

Sighing to himself as he runs his hand through his hair while pulling at the ends, Zayn groans "Like you even care" Zayn mumbles quietly; regretting saying that as he hears Harry release a low growl.

"What do you mean Zayn? You know I care for you" Harry kissed darkly as he grabs a hold of Zayn's chin and turns it slightly as Harry states coldly into Zayn's scared eyes.

Zayn shakes his head "Forget it" he says as he looks down at Harry.

Growling quietly, Harry picks Zayn up by his waist easily and places him on his lap as he pressed his lips onto Zayn'a harshly as he doesn't even wait for Zayn to give Harry permission as he dives his tongue into Zayn's mouth, dominating the kiss.

Zayn moans into Harry's mouth as he runs his hands through Harry's curls, while pulling them softly.

"You know I love you right?" Harry questions as his lips brush Zayn's with every word said.

Nodding quickly, Zayn closes his eyes as he presses his lips onto Harry's for a short time as he then soon pulls away "Of course and I love you too" Zayn whispers as he smiles at Harry.

Harry laughs as he places Zayn back on the seat "Well you better start to make a move, wouldn't want to be late" Harry teases as he sucks a mark onto Zayn's soft neck.

"Yeah I wouldn't want that" Zayn moans as he finally pulls away and gets out of the car as he throws his bag over his shoulder and waves shyly at Harry as he begins to retreat.

Driving passed Zayn, Harry horns causing Zayn to blush a deep crimson colour as he chuckles at Harry's action.

This happened all the time, Harry would drop Zayn off around the corner from uni so no one would see them together as he would make the excuse that he'd always go to the shops to get lunch -even though Zayn always packed him food- saying he didn't want Zayn to be late for school.

The lies were getting worse and worse and Zayn didn't know how long he could survive with it all.

Walking into the school after the medium length walk, Zayn was immediately engulfed by the smell of his Irish best friend "Hey Niall!" Zayn gleams happily, all worries were pushed away.