Chapter 21 (M)

.:Author's Note:.

Hello foreplay. (• ε •)

Do you think Wattpad will take these gifs down? XD I hope not.

***

Blake's POV:

I took Liam's hard cock into my hand, being mindful of my claws, which were still out, as I held him in a firm grip.

"B-Blake!" He moaned loudly, arching off of the bed as I assaulted his neck with my mouth. I pumped him, smirking against his skin as his nails sank into my shoulders. As I sucked a large hickey onto his sweet spot, my hand tightened around Liam's shaft, causing the lamb to buck into my fist.

"O-oh God, S-Sir!" He shouted (which wasn't very loud since he normally whispered).

"I'm enjoying the way that title rolls off your tongue, love." I told him teasingly before kissing down his chest. He looked at me with hooded eyes as I barely placed my lips over his nipple. The heat from my breath caused the bud to harden and made Liam whine slightly since I didn't look like I was going to place the bud into my mouth anytime soon.

"S-Sir?"

"Yes, love?"

"C-can you touch me, p-please?" He asked, the redness in his cheeks depicting how embarrassed he was for making such a lustful request. He didn't need to be embarrassed; he was undeniably sexy in his haze of desire.

Instead of responding, I took Liam's nipple into my mouth and continued to jerk off his cock. He became incoherent as he gasped and moved his hands up to my hair. I took note of how he liked to tug on it and decided then and there that I would keep it at just the right length for him to continue doing so.

I vaguely heard as the front door closed downstairs. My attention was mostly invested in the lamb underneath me succumbing to the pleasure I was giving him. At least we won't be interrupted. I thought to myself, and my lion agreed as he urged me to taste Liam some more.

After showering Liam's right nipple in the attention it craved, I moved on to his left one. I removed my fingers from around his shaft and instead used my hands to tease the inside of his thighs. Gently scraping my claws down his sensitive skin, I grinned as he shook his head and tried to push me away.

"I'm going to ejaculate!" He muttered horrifyingly, making me pause. I couldn't help it as I laughed, slightly moving away from his body. Ejaculate? Who says ejaculate?

"W-what's so funny?" Liam asked with a sultry glare. There was no way it could've looked threatening since he practically resembled sex on legs at the moment. I got my laughing under control before laying down on top of him, nuzzling my face into his neck and kissing the sensitive hickey.

"Say 'cum' next time, love. Ejaculate sounds too proper for a moment like this." I answered his question a few seconds later. He tensed as I gripped his ass, holding him up to rub against my still covered bottom half. Luckily, I was in a pair of sweats so I was soft enough to use as a rubbing post.

"T-that's a dirty word, Blakey." He half said and half moaned as I worked him, picking up where I left off. I licked my middle finger quickly before returning my hand to his ass and ghosting over his hole with the wet digit. My claws had retracted when I was laughing.

"It's not dirty."

"Mhm, i-it is! It's a no-no word."

I tried to contain my grin as I slipped my finger inside Liam's body. Immediately he clenched as I sat on the heel of my feet, wanting to watch him. For his sake, I didn't move my finger until he relaxed and instead took his still hard cock back into my hand.