Chapter 10

.:Author's Note:.

Maximilian at the top.

***

Liam's POV:

It's been almost two weeks since Blake and I first kissed. The thought of it made me blush madly.

Since then, Blake and I have shared plenty of more smooches, even in the presence of my parents (not by my choice) who were surprisingly okay with it. Whenever Blake would "plant one on me," as Papa would put it, I became flushed with embarrassment. Okay with it or not, I didn't want Papa and Ma to see me kiss Blake. Those were intimate moments for me and him alone. However, Blake had a different view of it. He said, and I quote, "It just shows that I'm not ashamed of you and that I care more about you than what anyone else has to say." That made my insides simmer.

"Go on a date with me." Blake voiced hopefully, snapping me out of my thoughts. I stared at him in embarrassed shock. Thank God he couldn't read my thoughts. How would he react to me strolling down memory lane?

"Um, h-huh?" I replied intelligently. My blush darkened even more as I silently scolded myself. It was a simple statement, Liam!

"Shoot, I'm sorry! That didn't come out right at all. Okay, let me try again." Blake babbled, making me giggle slightly. "Liam, will you grant me the honor of accompanying you on a date?" He restated, not at all allowing my flushed face to relax.

I didn't even have to think of an answer before I was nodding excitedly. When I realized what I was doing, I stopped immediately and played with my toes. Blake and I were currently sitting on the carpeted floor of my recording studio. School hours were over and we hadn't left the basement after music class.

"Is that a yes?" Blake asked teasingly. Since my knees were drawn up to my face, I peeked at him over them with a tiny glare. It made him laugh. "I'll take it as a yes."

Before I could respond, Blake grabbed me quickly and placed me in his lap. I giggled as he smothered my face with kisses, his beard tickling and scratching me at the same time. I was pretty sure my face was turning red, and not because I was blushing, but because I could hardly breathe as I laughed.

"B-Blake!" I managed to get out between giggles. "S-stop! I can't breathe."

He turned my face slightly, connecting our lips and instantly stopping my laughter. My eyes widened before they closed instinctively as I took Blake's shirt into a tight grip. I was so inexperienced, but he didn't seem to care as he took charge. I was breathless by the time our lips disconnected and my face felt like it just came out of one of those pizza ovens.

I quickly scrambled out of Blake's lap and dusted myself off, getting rid of invisible dirt.

"Um, we should- we should head upstairs." I mumbled, avoiding eye contact with the lion as I slowly walked over to said stairs. Not sure of what I was running from, I headed up the steps quickly. The fact that I got a five-second head start didn't matter as Blake's arms came around my waist just as I made it to the door.

"Got you." He growled into my ear before nipping the lobe, causing a foreign sound to pass through my lips. I blushed as he nuzzled my neck before giving it a wet kiss.

"Ew, Blake! That's gross." I complained while wiping away his saliva. Blake laughed as he released me, heading towards the kitchen. I followed behind him, playing with my fingers and secretly watching his back as he walked. He had decided to wear a tight fitting shirt today, which showed off his flexing muscles as he moved. It was shameful the amount of times I imagined how he would look without the shirt. Shame on you, Liam!