Chapter Thirteen

*ALLYAH*

After a few minutes of sitting in my girlfriend's arms, with my pacifier falling out at some point, I feel at peace. I feel safe. A foreign feeling that I have not encountered in such a long time. It's nice to have that feeling again.

As I sit here in Kyla's, while stroking my hair and whispering sweet things in my ears, I recap everything that has happen this weekend.

I interviewed a well-known billionaire.

I ate breakfast with her.

I fell for her.

I kissed.

I yelled at her.

I cried in front of her.

I told her an event that not even my parents know about.

She became my girlfriend.

She became my Mommy.

All in two days.

Wow. Christian Grey has nothing on me. (A/N: On the real, Christian and Ana had like a five-year relationship in like three and a half months.)

You think for an almost eighteen-year-old girl; I would be going insane right now. That I just started a relationship and the only thing I know about her is the she owns a plane company and could possibly be the girl who has been showing up in my dreams the last month. But surprisingly, I'm ok with it. For a while know, I have been feeling alone. My parents are rarely ever home and when they are, they are always out at some exquisite event, I which I never get to attend because it is for "grown people". Makayla and Chelsea have recently gain some boyfriends, so they have been extra busy with. It was always just me and my thoughts, which wasn't really good. But now, I don't have to worry about that. I have Kyla. And the thought of that just make my heart skip a beat.

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel all motions of Kyla stop.

I look up her with a little pout, while she has a small smile on her face.

"Why did you stop?" I ask her. I was really enjoying it. She chuckles a little before she speaks.

"Did you really mean that? That you are glad to have me?" I was a little confused to what she was asking me, but then I go back to what I was thinking about. Oh. My. Fuck.

"D-did I say all of that out loud?" She nods her head, with her signature smirk. I blush, being so mortified right now.

"Don't worry about Ally, that's very sweet of you to think like that. But I am really sorry that you have been feeling alone lately." She gives me a sympathetic look. I just smile and peck her lips.

"It's totally fine Kyla. Like I accidentally said, I have you know and I'm happy. As of right now, I don't give two fucks about my parents or friends right now. All that matters right now is you." She gives me a soft smile, then leans down and kisses me. I of course kiss her back. I start to deepen the kiss, but as I'm getting into it, but fell a slap on my booty. Not hard enough to hurt, but just enough to get me to stop what I was doing and look at her.

And of course, she has that smirk showcased.

"Just because you are not little right now, does not you don't obey my rules. Rule number two, NO cursing." She reminds me. I'm really going to have to get used to that rule. Won't be surprised if it ends up biting me in the ass – no, tooshy.

"Oh yeah, that rule, I'm sorry for cursing Mommy." I say. She smiles and pets my head.

"It's ok princess, Mommy forgives you," she says as she kisses my forehead, "now while you were sleep, I went in your room and got some of your little stuff out and brought some of it down stairs to put you in." I nod in understanding, but then took a double take.

"How did you which room was mine and where my little stuff was?"

"The door was open to your room and it was radiating with pink, which made it obvious. Also I've had littles in the past, so I already knew where you would be hiding your items." Oh, well that makes sense.

"Oh ok. I'm ok with wearing the little stuff, but I don't want to be little right now. I want to spend some time with my girlfriend, not knowing when the next I'll see." I smile a little of what I just said, but Kyla has a frown on her face.

"What do you mean you don't know the next time you'll see me? Can't we see each other at any time?" She asks me.

"I mean not really. My parents won't know about us, so it will make it a little hard to see each other." Her frown then changes to a sadden, kind of hurt expression. Oh gosh, what did I say. "What's wrong?" She just shrugs.

"I mean I just thought you were going to tell them about me so that it would matter." Is this girl for real?

"Oh no I can't do that. For one, they don't even know that I am gay. If they found that out, they would definitely kick me out. Also I'm seventeen, if they knew that I was dating a girl eight years older then, they would definitely be pissed." My parents were conservatives. They hated anything that was not by the bible, especially LGBT+ people. It was hard having to hear them rant everyday about how much of an abomination we are. That we are unnatural creatures and that god will just send us straight to hell. I swear that on some occasions, my dad said that we should all be dead. That sent chills down my spine just thinking about that.

"Oh alright. I get." She says, not making eye contact at all. She stands up and grabs a few of her items she had with her. "I have to go now. There are some um...errands that I need to run. I'll see you another time Alllyah." With that she starts make a quite fast track to the door. No no! I don't want you to leave just yet.

"Kyla wait!" I yell out to her, but she doesn't stop.

I get up to go after her. I turn the corner and see that she just made it to the front door.

"Kyla please don't go." I plead desperately. I can't just leave now, not like this.\

She doesn't say anything. She just opens the door and walks out, leaving my here in this quite, empty house.

She left.

She left me.

Because of me.

Everyone leaves me, because of me.

So why am I still here?

*******************************

Another, hopefully wonderful chapter for you guys. I was not busy today, which gave me time to write this.

Don't forget out the New Cover I had said. If you'd like to do it, it would mean so much to me, but if you don't want to, that's totally fine.

Also I'm a senior in high school and I took my senior pictures yesterday. When it was time for my cap and gown pictures and I was wearing it, it finally hit me that I was actually graduating, and that it's my last you of regular school L. So I was just wondering to those who are seniors in high school or college, or has already graduate, when did it hit you that you were actually graduating? I would really like to know.

K that's it. Don't forget to comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!