Chapter Eight

*KYLA*

"Will you please be my mommy?"

She asks me this in the tiniest voice possible, that just makes my heart melt.

Of course I want to be her mommy, but I just don't want it to be an "in the moment thing." I don't want to say yes and then the next day, she regrets it, and calls a quit. I don't want to go through that heart break again.

"Allyah, of course I would love to be your mommy-." He face lights up brighter than the Time Square Christmas Tree. Aw shittles. " - but after everything you just told me, I don't want this to be just an "in the moment" decision for you. I want this to be genuine and that you won't wake up the next morning, and regret everything." I look at her. She's looking at me like an arm just grew out of my head.

"No Kyla, that's not it all." She shifts and gets on her knees in front of me, holding my head in between her hands. "Ever since yesterday, the first moment I saw you, I wanted you so badly. You have not been of my mind since I left your office yesterday. I know that we are moving very fast, but Kyla, I haven't felt this safe like this with anyone in such a long time. I have never opened up to someone as much as I just did with you. Not my friends, not even my parents. I haven't smiled, or laughed as much as I did today. I know that if you are together now, that through, we'll get to know each other a lot more, because Kyla, I don't just want you as a my mommy. I want you as my girlfriend."

Once she's finished, I'm crying more than Niagara Falls. That is what broke me right there. Even in my long term relationships, no one has ever showed me so much passion as what Allyah has shown me. And she's right. We've only know each other for a short period of time, but I know that I want to be with this girl, and not just as my babygirl, but as my girlfriend too. I know that this is all genuine. This is what I need.

She is what I need.

"Yes. Yes I'll be your mommy....and girlfriend." I giggle I little, but the gets cut off with by her squealing and tackling me to the ground, placing dozen of kisses on my face.

"Thank thank thank, oh my cheese this is the best day ever!" she shouts. I just laugh at her excitement.

"Okay okay, down girl!" I say, still giggling. She does as I say and sits back on her, still with a big goofy grin on her face. I chuckle, shaking my head at her as I sit up.

"So what do we do now?" she asks.

"Well now since you are my babygirl, I need to get you all dressed up, cozy, and of course....adorable." I smirk and wink at her, before getting up and going through the soft, gray dresser.

"Hehe Otay Mommy!" I swear my heart just grew bigger than when the Grinch found out the true meaning of Christmas. I haven't had anyone call me 'mommy' in a while, and just to hearing it come out her mouth, just makes me feel so warm inside. And just hearing her say it in her little voice like that, is just like, AAAAHHHH! But that also reminds.....

"Hey," I turn towards her "what would your age be in little space?"

"Um it's really between eight months and 2 years. It mostly depends on how I'm feeling". Ah, well that's not bad.

"So what are you feeling now?" I ask. She perks up, holding up her index finger.

"ONE!"

"Hahah ok Ally." I turn back to the dresser, searching for what she should wear.

"I like it when you call me Ally." She tells me.

"Oh you do?" Well that's news to me.

"Yeah. I never had a nickname before, so it makes me happy when you call me that." I can hear the slight embarrassment in her voice, when she gets to the end of her statement. It just makes me smile.