Chapter Six

*KYLA*

"Okay so the propellers that are going to Delta Airlines are going to Georgia right?.......And all of the parts are there?..... Okay, and I swear Willis, if a mistake like this happens again, I'll fire your ass." I hang up my phone, and slam it on the desk.

Gosh can people do anything right these days?

After I've got everything sorted out, I decided to go venture through the house to find Allyah. She must have not gotten lost, considering the fact that none of the buttons haven't gone off yet.

I hope she went up on my floor. Usually I leave that door close so no one can go up there, but today I left it open. I wanted her to go up there, knowing that if she is smart enough, she'd found find the key to the nursery.

And yes, today I plan to ask her to be my baby girl. Going to her house and dropping the jacket off was part of the plan. I also know who her parents are, and I know with that, she wouldn't want to stay home all by herself, especially with the Kyla Charm.

What I didn't plan was going out for breakfast and having an amazing time. Either way I'm glad a I did it. It was the best day that I've had since Clara left.

Don't go there Kyla!

Once I get to my floor, I walk down the hall and head into the nursery. The smile that I had on my face, immediately vanishes, once I see the tears sliding Allyah's face.

WHAT!?!!?! NO!!!!! SHE SHOULDN'T BE CRYING, SHE SHOULD BE HAPPY!!! OH GOSH THIS IS NOT GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN!!!!

I crouch down to where she is on the on the floor and hug her,

"Oh Allyah what's wrong?" Does she not like the room?

She looks up, then her face goes from sad to hatred. She roughly pushes me off of her and stands up.

Well this girl is a lot stronger than she looks.

"Allyah what's going on?"I ask.

"What's going on? WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? IT'S YOU PLAYING ME, THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON!!!"

Okay now she's mad.

I stand up and straighten myself up a bit, then I look up at her.

"Allyah what are you talking about." I ask, because I am utterly confuse. She makes an irritated sound and throws her hand up in the air.

"All of this! Okay Kyla I know what you are. You're and ageplay Mommy, and you know what, I'm a babygirl and you probably already know that somehow, but today you just led me on, considering the fact that you already have a babygirl who is probably your girlfriend too!" After her rant, she calms down a little, but I just look at her stunned.

Does she really think I already have babygirl? And that I led her on? Oh no, I'm way far from that!

I step a little closer, but then she backs up. I sigh and start my explanation.

"First thing, I don't have a babygirl. My last one I had was three years ago, and it did not end well. Second, I would not lead you on like that. I am not that shallow of a person. Everything that happened today was genuine and I had  the greatest time with you and I'm actually a little offended that you would think so low of me, Allyah." Even though I am an ageplay Mommy, I used to dabble in art of BDSM as a Dominatrix and right now, part of me wants to spank the hell out of that little ass of hers for making these false assumptions.

Calm your tits Kyla, she's young, she didn't know any better.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, to make sure that I don't do anything drastic. When I open them, I look over at Allyah and she see that her face has went from hatred, to guilt.

Well at least she doesn't hate me.

Unexpectedly, she runs over to me, and hugs me, almost throwing me off my balance. She snuggles into my chest, making cute little tiny sound. I just wrap my arms around her, chuckling at her actions.

This is what I want.

This is what I need.

"I apologize for everything I said Kyla. I guess everything was happening so quick and I just don't want to get hurt again and then I saw the baby stuff and an-" I shush her before I have to listen to one of her rants again.

"Allyah it's okay. You didn't know and if it was the other way around, I would be pretty pissed of too." I tilt her head up, so she can look at me. She has a little pout, which makes me smile. I take care of that, by pecking her little lips. Immediately her poutty face vanishes, transitioning will a smile,. Then it goes back to a pout, which makes me frown.

"What's wrong now?" I ask. She the points to her lips.

"More kissies." She says in a tiny voice. I laugh, nodding my head and start giving her "more kissies". I keep kissing her over and over, making her giggle a lot and struggling to get out of my grasp.

"Okay okay, I'm good! I don't need anymore!" she exclaims. I finally let her go, but still can't stop laughing.

Once we both have calmed down, we go silent, but we both have never ending grins on our faces.

"So are we okay now?" I ask, just making sure that we've cleared the air. She smiles even brighter and nods.

"Yeah, I don't think there's anything else that I need to rant about." I beam at her response. "Oh and how did the situation go?" What situation?

Oh yeah the plane parts.

"Yeah I got it all under control. Some people just need to go back to school and learn how to read stuff correctly." They got lucky with me this time. they better be glad that I was in too good of a mood to fire any of them. The nods her head in understanding.

"Well, now that we know that we're both ageplayers, I guess we should discuss what we could be as, I guess." I agree with her, but then a thought comes to me.

"Earlier, you said you didn't want to get hurt again. What did you mean by that?" As soon as I say that, her once lit up face, turns into fear.

Oh this can not be good.

She takes in a shaky breathe and begins.

"There was once that I had a Daddy..........."