Chapter Five

*ALLYAH*

As I am kissing Kyla, the angle and devil that are sitting on my shoulders keep arguing.

Urgh Satan, she shouldn't be doing this!

Oh with the HELL of it Angel, it's just a little kiss.

But she's too old for her!

No she's not, she'll be 18 in two months, she's good.

No she is not! This is a disaster!

I just start to tune them out, more so siding with the devil. He's right, I only have two months left, and technically I'm legal since the consent age in Michigan is 16. So either way, we're good!

I don't know how long we have been kissing, until she pulls back. I look up at her with a pout and a little whimper. Nooo! I don't want o stop! You're lips are so nice and soft. I still don't know what possessed me kiss her in the first place. I just looked at her and she just looked so beautiful. Also she gave me the best morning/afternoon that ever had and I was just so happy. I haven't been this happy in a long while. I just love how calm she can be, even when people fawn over her. Then she was teasing me in the restaurant and it was just...just.... I can't even think of words to describe it. Maybe the kiss was to repaid for everything.

Or maybe for something else.....

Man this girl is hitting me hard.

"ALLYAH!" I hear Kyla shout my name. I look back at her and see a smirk on her face.

Stop smirking at me.....it's hot.

"Allyah I've been calling your name for like five minutes, you blanked out. Are you okay?" Well that's not embarrassing. I shyly laugh, grateful for my darker skin, so she can't see me blushing.

"Yeah I'm fine, just started thinking about some stuff." I say. She smiles at me and nods her head.

"Okay. Well let's get into the car, its freezing out here." I agree with her. Another second out here and we'll will be catching frost bite. I get into the car and so does Kyla. She turns on the engine and the looks at me.

"So guess I'll take you home now." As she says that, I throw my head back against the seat and groan. I hate being home alone. As much as I like it, because I can be a baby without me parents catching, it's so creepy in that house. I honestly believe that there is a ghost in the house. Okay like stuff is just always moving around to the strangest places, lights will go on and off for no reason, and I'm always seeing a shadow figures around corners. It also doesn't help that I watch Ghost Adventure every Saturday. "I take it that you don't want to go home."

"Not really, I don't know where else I could go." She looks at me and thinks for a minute.

"Well why don't you come over to my house." She suggests

Really?!??!?!?! She wants me to come over to her house!? Like now, like today......HELL YEAH!!!!!!

"Oh yes that would be great." I say with the stupidest smile on my face. She smiles too.

"Alright let's go." She says and starts to drive off..

*AN HOUR LATER*

Even though the car ride was hella long, we had a lot of fun. Kyla was shouting out lyrics to the songs that were playing on the radio we played some cliché car ride games, and would throw each other an occasional flirtatious look or comment.

We pull up into the drive way of her house and all I can say is that it is not a house. It's a freaking mansion! It kinda looks like one of those mansions that you see on t.v where its huge and looks golden on the outside and has the water fountain in the middle of the drive way. Either way, it's still amazing.