Chapter Ten

*KYLA* 

"Jason? What are you doing here?" No no no no NOOOOOOOOO! He should not be here right now! He left a long time ago and I am not going back to that. He really needs to leave now, because he is not going to ruin this day for me....and my baby girl.

"Hey Kyla. I know that it's been a while." I says and the looks down at Allyah. "I see you're still doing that mommy thing you like." Really? Mommy thing?

"Look Jason, you need to go." I tell him. I don't have time for his shit today. Especially when I finally got my babygirl....and girlfriend. Hehe I so like the sound of the two.

"Kyla please, just here me out."

"I heard you the first time around Jason. In my bedroom. Goodbye." And with that I shut the door on his face, trying to hold back the tears that wanted to spill. Just seeing his face brought me back some many unwanted memories.

"Mommy?" The voice of my little girl snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Princess?"

"Who dat?" she asks Ah shittles.

"Just a man baby, a bad man." I tell her. I know one day I'll have to tell her about it. In her regular mind state of course. Even if it did happen a while ago, it stills to think about.

"Bady Man? She adorably ask.

"Yes bady man baby. Now why don't we go ahead and eat some lunch ok sweetheart?"

"Otay Mommy!"

*THREE HOURS LATER (4:26 PM)*

I swear this is the most happiest and at peace I have been in such a long time. Just sitting here on the floor, of the adult size nursery, helping my little Ally Bug build towers with her foam blocks. I actually bought these after I found out more information about her. I saw that one of her classes was Construction, so I thought it would be cool to see what she could build in her little space. Honestly she's really creative, even in her little space. With my other babies, they would play with blocks too, but they would do it in just one big tower. With Allyah, she moved them around. One block would be standing up straight, the other on its side, and another diagonal. Maybe she'll be study architecture when she goes to college.

"Mommy wook." I hear her say. I look up at the new structure she has built. I have to say that I am very impressed by the structure that is in front of me.

"Oh baby that's so good!" I praise her. It is really amazing.

"Go down Mommy?" She asks. I know this will be her favorite part.

"Give me one second Princess. I want to take picture of it." I tell her. I reach behind me to get my phone, as I can hear my Ally Bug whining.

"No Mommy, go down now!" God this girl is impatient. I just wanted one picture.

"Okay okay, just let me get this..." I quickly get the picture of her tower, "there I got it baby, now you can knock it down."

"YAY! Otay Mommy, 'ou weady?" She asks me. Amazing how excited she can just from knocking blocks. It's still cute though.

"Yes baby, I'm ready." I say. She lets out a laugh and nods.

"Hehe Otay!" She gets up on her knees and holds her hands out in front of her. "Tower go DOWN!" She then flops down on the blocks. The blocks and her now, now tumbling to the ground. Good thing I got the foam kind, or that would have really hurt.

"Oh wow baby, look at you!" I say. She starts giggling and launches herself at me, giving me a very tight hug.

"Hehe, I wuvs you Mommy!" I tense a little when I here her interpretation of 'love'. I haven't heard that in a long while, and it still gets to me.

I guess now that that son of an asshat is back, I should tell you about our history. *Sigh* Here goes nothing.....

To start, Jason and I were never together as boyfriend and girlfriend. We just have been good friends since I was eighteen and he was twenty-two. I've been into BDSM, since I was fifteen but never got to do anything until I was eighteen. That's when I went to my first BDSM club. There, I was like a lost puppy. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know where to go, hell I didn't know if I was even I submissive or a dominant. I remember that this guy had came up to me. He smirked at me and grabbed me hair and said that I was his new little slut. I kept screaming and cursing at him that I wasn't he his slut, and to let me go. Just as he was about to drag me away, Jason had came up and punch the guy in the face, saying that was not the proper way to be a dominant. He got the guy thrown out of the club, and was arrested for over intoxication. For the rest of the night, Jason was making sure that I was okay and asked me stuff about my contribution with BDSM. Through that, he classified me as a Mistress, which I totally agree with him. Jason was also a dominant and from there was when he started training me.

When I was nineteen was when he get me my first submissive Clara. She was three years older, but was deep into her submission and I loved that about her. After a year of being my submissive, she mention MD/lg. I was very hesitant about it at first, I mean who wouldn't when a grown person wanted to act like a little like a  little kid, but after about two months into it, I fell in love with it. Her little age was four, so she didn't do all the diapers and stuff. The only reason I had the nursery was for when ever she was acting like a brat, I would make her be a baby. She hated it, but I secretly, I loved it. I even tried to convince her the drop a few ages, but she didn't want that.

We were together for another two years. I was so much in love with her, that I bought a ring and was going to ask her to marry me. When I got home, I was bouncing off the walls with how excited I was. I had ran up stairs to hurry and get everything ready, but when I came into the sight of her sucking off Jason on my bed, it shattered my heart into non-repairable  pieces. I was cursing them out , throwing things at them as the betrayers I once known as a friend and the girl who was suppose to marry. Once I finally calmed down, I asked them how long has it been going on. A year and a half. She was only with me for six months before her whore ass self was fucking him. It made me even more furious that it was from my best friend. The one who he set me up with her, which I later found out was one of his ex subs. Go figure.

In the end, I caught off all ties from them. Jason was no longer my best friend and Miss Can't-Close-Her-Legs lost her Audi, all expensive jewelry and clothing I bought for her, amd was caught off from anything dealing with me bank account. You know why? She decided to go with that fucker, so you leave me like that, you leave all me stuff too.

And now here I am. With my precious little girl.

"Mommy, can watch pwincess movie pwease?" Allyah asks me, taking me out of my thoughts. I smile at her and nod, standing up with her in my arms.

"Sure princess. And I'll let you pick which one." As I was about to walk about the door I started to here a phone ring. I know it's not mine, because it has and iPhone ringtone and I have an HTC. "Hold one second bubby." I place her back on the ground and go search for the phone.

I  finally find it when the ringer goes off, so I turn around to go back to Ally. When I do, the phone goes off again and this time I know where it it coming from.

Allyah's purse.

Oh shit, what if it is her parents?

Guess we'll find out now.

I go over to her purse and open it and pull out her phone, after searching through all of the junk that is in it. I turn on the phone to see who the caller is and i can tell you that my suspicions were correct.

It's her mother.

******************************************************************

Hye you guys, so i am really sorry for this long awaited update. Since the last update, i was really busy trying to pass my exams and my classes. Also i've been having some tradegies going through my life, so it's been a little hard on me, but here you go.

Sorry if it was bad. i didn't know where i was going with this chapter.