Chapter Three

*ALLYAH*

I woke up the next morning  with the feeling of a wet squishy diaper. I smile brightly from it. Gosh how I love the feeling of this, but it's hard to enjoy it when you know that you're the one who has to change it. Bummer. But it needs to be done. I grab one of the diapers in the bin and a pack of baby wipes. I unzip my onesie and take me feet of it. Then I undue the straps and take off the diaper, throwing it away in the trash can beside me bed. I get a couple of baby wipes and wipe up my kitty, yes that's what I call it. Then I put some baby powder on and put on my fresh diaper. I zip my onesie back up, grab my adult sized bottle, my tiger Rawrry and head down stairs.

Oh, and if you're wondering how i get all of this stuff, with out my parents knowing, I have my own bank account, separate from theirs. Then I just buy my stuff from websites with discreet shipping. Smart huh?

I get down stairs and I go straight to the kitchen. I open the fridge and take out the jug of milk. I pour some into my bottle and put it back in the fridge, then taking out I small ball of strawberries.

Mmmm strawberries, my favorite, hehe!

I grab my bottle and bowl of strawberries, and head to the living room.

I plop myself down on the couch and grab the remote from the coffee table. I turn the t.v on and turn it to Disney Junior.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! SOFIA THE FIRST IS ON!!! (A/N- My favorite show).
Hehe I LOVE this show! I know the whole theme song!(A/N-i really do hehe)

I was a girl in a village doing alright
Then I became a princess overnight
Now I gotta figure out how to do it right
Some much to learn and see

Up in the castle with my new family
In a school that's just for royalty
A whole enchanted world is waiting for me
I'm so excited to be here

I'm finding out what being royal is all about
Making my way its an adventure everyday
It's gonna be my time
To show them all that I'm
Sofia the First!

Gosh I love it so much! It makes it even better cause its the one where Sofia enters Clover in the contest for the blue ribbon.

Tehe me wuv cwloveh!

*28 MINUTES*

Sofia da Fiwss goes bye bye, den Jake n dee Nevewland Piwates comes on. Sos me dwinks baba, whi me waits for its to comes on.

I hear the doorbell ring, which immediately brings me out of my little space.

Who could that be? I only have two friends and they're busy this weekend. It can't be my parents cause they would have called me first, if they were coming back home early and any other family lives outside the state.

I get up slowly making my way to the window next to the door, try not to make the wooden floor squeak, just in case they here it . I get to the window and peek out between shades.

No way, it can't be her!

Why is Kyla Stevens standing on my front porch steps!?

Why is she here?

How did she find out my address?

Should I let her in?

Wait a minute! Is that my jacket that she's holding?

I try to bring my head closer to the window to see if it is, but I end up hitting my head pretty hard against it.

"Oww" I whisper. Rubbing the hurt part of my head. I look back out the window and see her staring in my directing. She must have heard me when I hit my head. She smiles at me and gives me and small wave.