Not an update but useful

Hey guys! So I've been getting a lot of messages from people asking where can I find a daddy or a mommy, so I decided to write this so people go read it and try them out.

1. Tumblr - tumblr is the best place to find a mommy or daddy and it's safer place to go. They are hundreds of mommy and daddy blogs of there to help you find. I have one of my own, http://glitter-warrior-princess.tumblr.com/ so you can look through my page and see if you can find and mommy and daddy blogs.

2. There's this app called MeToo where you can find people with have the same interests as you, which will help you find a mommy or daddy. But just to worn you, there are some daddies that can be a little pervy.

3. There a some abdl sites you can go on. I have use them cause they are 18 and up, but I hard the are good so just type in "abdl chats" and you'll find a while Bunch

4. The last one is FetLife. I have my use fetlife either cause its 18 and up, but I hard it's good for a lot of littles looking for mommies and daddies. What I would like to say is that if you are into the sexual aspect of it, might be a good place for, but if you are not, then I recommend that you not go on there.

I hope this helps and I I try to have the next update for this story by tomorrow.

Have a nice time!!!