Beg~Aj Styles

Beg By Mari & Poppy

For kevinsteennut 

Smut Alert

Not gonna lie when Kaitlyn and Cesaro suggested we have movie night at me and AJ's house....we were thrilled! Well of course till we found out it was just a trick for them to make out during the whole damn movie!

"Okay if you guys aren't gonna watch the movie can you go home?!" AJ shouted annoyed

They broke there powerful make out session and looked at us, "No! Either his mom comes over or my mom comes over. We need alone time!" Kaitlyn said then shoved her tongue down Cesaro's throat

"Gross." I mumbled and laid back on the couch.

I started to shift uncomfortably when Kaitlyn started to moan. I felt AJ look at me and smile at my uncomfortableness. AJ scooted closer to me and put his right arm around me and his left arm around my body. I started to shiver and look down from the affection.

AJ always knew I was shy from any type of affection he gave me. I felt lips on my neck and a smile. I shivered and moved over a little. AJ's left arm pulled me back closer to him. His right arm roamed my body ever so gentle, sending tingles up my spine, I looked over at Kaitlyn and Cesaro as his hand made its way up my skirt. My cheeks burned red even though they were so caught up in each other and would never notice.

I pushed his hand away, burying my face in his neck trying to hide my embarrassment. He grinned down at me, "C'mon ya know you want to." He whispered in my ear his cool breath making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, I bit my bottom lip. His hand slowly worked it's way back up my thigh and I pretended not to notice, Kaitlyn let out another moan and I took a sharp breath, the apex between my thighs begged for attention. 

A burning desire was in my stomach, as his fingers were just inches away, I held my breath bracing myself for his touch. But it doesn't come. I look up into his eyes and he stared at me devilishly, beg he mouthed with a wink. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably, looking between AJ and the sucking face couple. I needed him so bad but the thought of them seeing me made me uneasy.

"Please..." I whispered and gave him my best puppy dog eyes, he grinned wider amusement in his eyes as he lifts his eyebrows wanting more. My eyes shift back over to Kaitlyn, they were still occupied my eyes lingered watching her straddle the Swiss Superman. I wish I was that brave, I thought feeling envious of them. Her hands were up his shirt as she kissed him sloppily. I swallowed hard looking back at AJ, his blue eyes stared back. I lifted my head, planting my lips on his eagerly, my stomach flipped with butterflies. He was so surprised, it took him a moment to kiss back, I hated PDA, but I wanted him. Whatever the cost. 

 After a few minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted him in me and even though I was feeling a little braver than normal, no way in hell I was going to do it in front of my friends. I stand up feeling weak at the knees, I took his hand in mine and dragged him back to our bedroom. The others don't seem to notice and I was relieved. 

I climbed on the queen size mattress, resting on my knees just on the edge of the bed, I yanked at his shirt desperately trying to pull it over his head. "Whoa, someone's eager." He chuckled taking my wrist in his hands, I laughed nervously a little embarrassed by my lack of self-control.  

 "Sorry." I mumbled, my cheeks heated back up and I knew my pale skin was bright red. Releasing one of my wrist, he rested his hand on my burning cheek soothing the heat away with his cold hand.

"You are beautiful when you blush," He whispered, resting his forehead on mine. "but there isn't a need to rush. I want to enjoy every minute of having you, Amy." My heart skipped a beat as he stared at me, slowly his hand slid from my cheek down to my neck. It was a simple thing to do but my skin was crawling with lust, 

He tossed my shirt to a dark corner in the room, his hand trailed down my flat stomach sending shivers up my spine. "Lie back." He commanded, and I did as I was told. Steadily he climbed on the bed, kissing his way up my body. His hooded gaze refused to leave mine, his blue eyes looking at me with hunger as he kissed his way past my navel, he paused at my breast. Pulling my bra to the side he tugged on my erect nipples and I gasped with the sensation it sent through my body. He smiled in response before taking it in his mouth and sucking hard, I arched my back in pleasure holding back a moan.

"Oh, AJ" I plead needing him to stop, afraid I would alert our friends of what was happening. His hand found it's way back up my skirt rubbing my clit through my panties. He takes my nipple in his teeth biting down just slightly, ignoring my plea and it was all I could take. My body stiffens as the pleasure becomes too much, he knew it was coming his hand quickly covered my mouth as muffled moans escaped. I crashed back down to the bed, panting violently from the climax, my head was spinning a foggy mess but I knew he wasn't done with me.

"That's one, let's try for three more." He smiled, and I nod eagerly.

Hope you liked it, it's currently not edited I apologize about that and hope there weren't any major mistakes ~Poppy Pace