Prologue

Dedicated to all Korean Drama Series Fans with SLS (Second Lead Syndrome)
(*with some korean words to learn)
........................................

All of us know what Destiny is....and to those who don't know the exact meaning of it...

here it is...

DESTINY is defined as a power that is believed to control what happens in the future.

And...

That power is the ability or right to control people or things.

And no one know whose holding that power.

And...

PLANNED is an already set of actions that have been thought of, as a way to do or achieve something.

... that is something a person have already control on it.

--- thanks to Merriam-Webster Since 1828 --- my walking dictionary...

And if that two words join together as one...

And become...

...a PLANNED DESTINY...

...it is now a power of actions that have been thought of a person and is already believed to control what's going happens in the future, as a way to do or achieve something.

...here are the characters involved in the project called .

THE PLANNED DESTINY

JULIENNE KANG

The Subject

Julienne Kang, an easy going fouth year college student in New Castle University. She's always in between of middle and end in the school ranking and never let herself goes down. But sometimes when fortune strikes her, she goes at the middle.
She's not a nobody in school because of her bestfriend. Mabait pero palaban. Black belter sa Tae Kwon Do, so no guys dare to mess up with them, but always get in trouble with his little brother not in a physically way.
Have only one love interest in her heart but many crushes in her brain.