the breakup?

I sat on Max's bed in his room while he sat there looking bored as hell while I tried to explain mitosis to him.
"Come on Max it's really easy."
"Of it's so easy how come I don't understand it?"
"That would be because you are dumb. Now come on this is easy to remember." I replied with a hint of sweetness in my voice but it was mostly annoyance. "What's mitosis?" I asked for the 5th time.
"Umm and atom splitting into two?"
"Okay no it's a cell splitting into two."
"And the difference is?" Max asked furring his eyebrows.
"A cell is a cell and an atom is an atom."
"I don't get it."
"Lord help me." I murmured, try to make it low enough for him not to hear. Before I knew what was happening he sat on top of me tickling the life out of me.
"Ma-Max! I-I ca-can-can't breeaathh!" I said in between gasps of breath.
"What were you saying?" My laughter made it hard for me to hear him but for the most part I did.
"No-noth-ing!" I blurted out, trying to breath.
"Okay, now say Max you are so smart and hot and the bestest friend in the whole wide world!"
"Ho-how?!" I yelled, does he not understand I'm without any air? he chuckled and got off me but immediately tackled me and held me down.
"Now say it!" He said, I let out an exasperated breath realizing he's never going to give up.
"Max you are so smart and hot and the bestest friend in the whole wide world!" I recited. Max smirked in satisfaction. I rolled my eyes and when he turned away to go grab us some drinks from down stairs, I hoped on the bed then hoped on his back.
"Wha-?" he said in confusion, now it was my part to laugh hysterically. "Aly?!" He asked, then I saw a smirk making it's way to his face. I gulped, oh no I'm gonna pay for that one. Max grabbed my feet and moved so quickly all I saw was a blur. Next thing I know, Max is holding me by my feet and my head is about a foot or two from the ground.
"Max!!" I yelled and he laughed in amusement. He then whipped me on to his bed. He lied on top of me, amusement clear in his twinkly blue eyes.
"Give up?" I groaned and he laughed then got off of me. And offered his hand, I took it and tried throwing him down and running but the best I could do was turn him around quickly. Suddenly as I had made it to the door, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.
"Where you think your going?" Max tried pulling me back but he tripped over his own two feet and we fell in a heap, laughing hysterically at what had just happened.
"Maxy?" We both looked up, still in tears, my body pretty much on top of him completely. Lyndsey stood in the doorway, her face looked confused and angry. Now that's not good.

Max's POV
(bout time!)

Aly tried running away from me, but being on the baseball team sure gave me some advantage. I grabbed her tiny waist and pulled her back to me.
"Where you think your going?" My voice filled with laughter, please she can't get away from me. You'd think she'd know that by now. Then I tripped over my foot and before I knew it, Aly was sprawled over me in a hysterics and laughing like crazy. I couldn't help it so I started laughing and years filled my eyes.
"Maxy?" Shit. That has to be Lyndsey. Lyndsey's last 4 boyfriends were around some girls and she didn't take it too well. She broke up with them on the spot, but I'm different right? I lightly pushed Aly and she got up, her face turning slightly red as she took a seat back on my bed.
"Maxy? Can I talk to you in the hall please?" Her voice went scary when she said please. I nodded and walked out with her. Now this is not good.

Do you think they were going to kiss?? Hmm? ;)