Case 11: kidnapped Pt. 2

*DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME VIOLENCE! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH VIOLENCE PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!*
________________________________
*The next day*
MINHYUKS P.O.V
I haven't slept a wink after Wendy's disappearance. I stayed at the office all night looking at all the CCTV's and Blackboxes. Nothing. There's nothing. How can there be nothing!? There has to be something!
All the CCTV's were broken and none of the close by cars had black boxes.
Im angry that I can't find anything that led to her disappearance. Not a single thing.
DK walks into the office.
"Team leader? I looked at all the houses in the neighborhood, but no ones seen her and nothing seemed strange. I've searched inside of every house. Nothing was found."
I roll my eyes.
Son Wendy. I will do anything to find you.
________________________________
WENDYS P.O.V
I woke up still tied to the chair. The sun rise was shining in my eyes.
What time is it?
I look around hoping to see if there was a clock.
There was one on the wall by the bed.
6:30 am
I was hoping everything was a dream. I was hoping that I would've been rescued by now. I was hoping I would've been in Minhyuks arms right now. But here I am. Still tied to this chair.
I was hungry and weak. My lips were dry due to being dehydrated.
I am not going to be eating or drinking anything this kidnapper gives me. I would be giving in and thats what he wants, but I'm not going to give it to him.
Someone knocks on the door and opens it.
It's the kidnapper.
He has another plate of food in his hands. He walks over to the vanity and sees that I haven't eaten any of the food from yesterday. He slams the tray of food onto the vanity and looks at. He rolls his eyes.
"Yaa....you need to eat to become strong. You must eat so that we can love each other and have a family together."
This b*tch is fucken crazy.
I scoff. I try to talk but my voice just comes out small and weak.
"...we are not going to have a family together....why?...."
He looks at me with anticipation.
I smirk.
"....because....I don't love you...."
The kidnapper is in rage and he starts to yell at me.
"YES WE ARE! WE ARE IN LOVE!!!! JUST ADMIT IT!!"
He grabs the food out of the tray with his bare hands and he grabs the back of my neck. He starts shoving it in my mouth and down my throat. I start to gag, but he doesn't care and continues to shove food into my mouth. When there's no more food to shove in my mouth, he grabs my neck and starts to choke me.
Somebody save me! Please!
He's still choking me.
Someone is yelling and knocking on the door.
"Son! Son! Son!"
The kidnapper sighs from being annoyed and rolls his eyes.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT DAD!? IM IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!!"
"We need groceries. Go get some. "
He scoffs.
"Go get it yourself. I'm busy!"
"Yaa! Don't talk to your dad like that!"
The kidnapper whines and then releases my neck.
That elderly man is his dad?
He leaves the room.
________________________________
It's been 5 days since I've been kidnapped. I thought I would've been found by now. I thought Minhyuk would've found me by now. Where is he?
Everyday the same thing has been happening to me. I wake up. Be brings food. He abuses me in some type of way. He shoves food in my mouth. Then he leaves.
I'm weaker than I've ever been before. Someone please help me.
The kidnapper is yelling on the other side of the door to his dad.
"Dad! I'm going out! I'll be back at 7:00 pm!"
I look at the clock.
10:00 am
9 hours until 7.
I listen to him walk out the door and close it behind him.
I close my eyes and sigh of relief.
Finally.
I relax a bit in the chair 
Someone knocks on the door to the room I'm in.
I jolt up quickly.
I thought he was gone. Is he back to torture me a bit before he leaves?
I look at the door as it swings open, ready for a beating.
But nothing happens.
I look up and it's the dad.
What does he want from me?
He clears his throat.
"I just want to apologize on behalf of my son. "
Apologize? Does he really think an apology is gonna fix everything?
I don't say anything. Mostly because I don't have the energy to talk.
"Okay. So. My son has been going through a rough time. "
Okay? Am I suppose to feel sympathy for him? Because I don't. After what he's done to me.
"He lost his wife last year and ever since then he's gone... Well...crazy."
Wow. What a surprise. Tell me something I don't know.......I'm surprise that I even have the energy to be so sarcastic in my head.
"And one day he brought a young women home.  He started beating her. I tried to stop him but he pushed me off saying that he'll do anything to find a women that was like his wife. I felt so bad for him. He was going through a hard time. But now, he's doing it every week. Once a week he brings home a girl and if they don't love him back or obey him, he kills them."
Great. So he wants me to feel sympathy and now he's trying to tell me in advance that I'm gonna get murdered by his son.
"But.....I don't want you to get killed. You're different. All the other ladies he brought home were all hookers and sluts. But you. You're just an average young women. "
What does that suppose to mean? Wtf.
"I was surprised when he brung you home......I wish he wouldn't kill you though...."
I start to cry. The thought of me dying and not being able to say good bye to everyone made my heart hurt.
I try to speak.
"...then please help me get out of here..."
He sighs and looks down.
"I can't....if this is what makes my son happy, then I can't. I'm sorry. "
He stands up and grabs the door knob.
"If beating and kidnapping people make your son happy, then both of you guys need help. " I say.
He stops in his tracks for a second, but then walks out and closes the door behind him.
I start to go crazy.
I cry harder and I try to free myself from these knots.  I start to yell hoping someone would hear me.
My head starts to get dizzy from everything. And soon enough, I pass out.
_____________________________
MINHYUKS P.O.V
It's been 5 days since Wendy's gone missing. DK and I are still looking for Wendy. We are still looking inside houses and searching for some type of video of Wendy.
What's going on? We haven't found one thing. Wendy must be worried. But I know she's out there, holding onto life.
DK walks into the office.
He sighs.
"Team leader. Get some rest and eat something. You haven't had a rest ever since Wendy went missing. It's been 5 days."
How can I rest when Wendy is in danger?
I turn to DK.
"Detective DK. There has to be something we can find......lets expand the area. Let's look into the next neighborhood. Ask for the CCTV's there. "
DK clears his throat.
"Actually, I knew you would've asked me to do that, so I already did earlier today. All of those CCTV's in that neighborhood are broken too. "
All of those were broken too?
"What about the neighborhood next to that one? Ask for their CCTV's. "
"I found it weird and unlikely for it to be a coincidence that both neighborhoods had ALL of their CCTV's broken. So I also looked into that neighborhood. All of their CCTV's were working. "
What? Something is fishy about those 2 neighborhoods............this must mean...
I turn to DK.
"This means the kidnapper is in one of the two neighborhoods where the CCTV's are broken. Let's go. "
DK and I get in the van and Start searching in the neighborhoods.
________________________________
WENDYS P.O.V
"Hey...hey...hey....hurry...get up..."
Someone is shaking me. I slowly open one eye.
Is this a dream?
"Hey...hurry.." A soft quiet voice is talking to me.
This must be a dream.
As my eyes adjust I see that it's the dad trying to wake me up.
"Hey....get up. Hurry before he comes back" he says to me.
He starts to cut the ropes I was tied in.
Is he helping me escape? Or is this a trap?
I check the clock.
6:55 pm
The knots become loose and the dad remove the ropes.
"Hurry and escape. He's almost coming home."
This is a trap. It must be.....but.... Just try. Maybe it's not.
I try to stand up.
It was my first time standing up in 5 days.
My legs are weak and I fall to the floor.
The dad helps me stand back up and helps me walk. He leads me to the door. And puts tennis shoes on my feet. He grabs my shoulders and looks at me in the eyes.
"I'm so sorry." He says.
We hear a car.
It's the kidnapper.
He's coming through the back door.
The dad turns to me and helps me stand up.
"Run. Run as fast as you can. Far away from here. "
He pushes me out the door and I start to run. I stumble a bit. I start to cry. Scared.
Somebody please help me!!!
I run. I don't know where I am Or where I'm going. But I don't stop. I run into an alley.
All of a sudden something grabs my hair and yanks me back. I fall to the ground.
The kidnapper caught up to me.
"YA! You think you can run away from me!!??? And you got my own father to betray me!!!??? Oh no. I am not going to let you live!"
You're going to die Wendy. Think of something. Try to escape.
He grabs my neck and starts to choke  me.
I look around and I kick my feet. I try to remove his hands from my neck but he's too strong. I look over to my side and see a big piece of glass. I stretch, trying to reach for it. I stretch so far that I feel like my arm is going to fall off. I get a grasp of the glass and I stab it in his arm. He yells in pain and releases my neck. I push him off as hard as I can. I get up and start running again.
I'm panting so hard. I look behind me to see if the kidnapper is following me. I see no kidnapper. But I don't relax.
All of a sudden I run into something....or somebody.
They grab my shoulders.
It must be the kidnapper!!!
I close my eyes and I start to kick, punch, yell. Anything.
I was scared out of my life.
I hear a familiar voice.
"YAA! SON WENDY! It's okay! I'm here. You're fine! You're safe!"
Lee Minhyuk?
I calm down and I open my eyes. I see a face. A face that made me feel calm and safe. It was Minhyuk. I start to cry even more and I Hug him. We embrace each other as the police come and arrest the kidnapper. They read him his rights and brought him the the police car.
Minhyuk gently puts his hand my head.
I get emotional.
"Ya. Lee Minhyuk. What took you so long?" I say with snot running down my nose.
Minhyuk starts to cry.
"I'm so sorry."

CASE 10 & 11: CLOSED