Meet Lyndsey...

Hello! Sorry it's been a bit!Dont worry though. in that time i wrote like half the book lol, so now u can be super happy and love me again! haha like you never stopped! hahaha jk, anyway hope you start liking the story, check out my other books! with out further ado.. the book!

Aly's POV

  "Aly! My buddy! Where have you been at?" My best friend Stephanie exclaimed as she slung her arm around me and smiled her big toothed smile.  "So...did you tell him?" She said lowering her voice to lower then a whisper.
"Max? Hell no. What would make you think today of all days I would do that?" I asked letting one of my eyebrows go up.
"Well Lyndsey isn't here so I went for the best scenario." I couldn't help but laugh at that sentence.
"Nope. Still single, as always."
"I wonder why." Stephanie said sounding a bit too grumpy about it.
"Why say it that way?" I asked making a face.
"Nothing... I gotta go see you in home room." Stephanie said taking off before I could ask about her weird behavior.  I let out a sigh and continued to take the books I needed out of my locker.
"Hello wannabe." I rolled my eyes, the biggest bitch of them all has just arrived and decided to make my day a living hell.  Joy.
"Hi wicked bitch of the west."
"Nice one come up with that one on your own,  did you?" She asked snarling.  Honestly what does Max see in her?
"Only for you Lyndsey."
"Aren't I special."
You are you lucky bitch, your with the best,  cutest and sweetest guy I've ever met.
"Mmm yeah I would like to continue this conversation,  but I don't really care." I said trying to walk past her.
"Woah woah, where do you think your going?"
"Um anywhere but here?" I snarled back
"Okay listen little girl, how bout you step away from Max already? We all know he doesn't need you anymore, now that he's found the perfect girl."
I was about to snap back at her when Max himself cut in. Judging by the look on his face, he heard close to none of that.
"Yes you are." He said smiling and wrapping his arms around her waist and setting his chin on her shoulder.
"Max!" She screeched. Lord kill me now. The bitch in her click clacking heels has officially arrived. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, god how annoying.
"Aly! Hey so you want to hangout after school? I need help on that Civics test." Max said smiling.  I swear I saw some steam come out of Lyndsey's ears. I stiffled a laugh and nodded my head.
"Honey!" Her shrill voice was enough to make me want to leave then and there. Lydnsey was just speaking up. "Why didn't you ask me?" She asked pouting slightly .
"I knew you had cheer leading babe!" Max says totally unaware of her annoyance.
"oh yeah..." she said putting on a fake smile and glaring at me.
"Sure Max."
"Sweet, I'll take you to my house after school."
"Tell me something I don't know." I said rolling me eyes and he laughed. You see, Max and I always hangout at his house after school. My house is a bit chaotic, my parents are divorced and I live with my mom and she can be...well she can be just a little too crazy for my taste. Max grinned, and kissed Lyndsey on the cheek before heading toward some of his friends. Once he was out of ear shot she turned to me.
"You may fool Max, but it's obvious and if you want him, well theres no way in hell I'm about to give him up so how about you quit this fantasy of yours?"
My mouth hung open a bit, before I could comment back she had already turned on her heel and click clacked her way down the hallway.