Chapter 1

"Help me! Please!" It was no use. I couldn't think of anything else to do. All alone in a forest... Not all alone, some bodies laid on the ground after the tragic plane crash. I was simply headed to my grandmother's house for Thanksgiving, who happened to live across the country. I had no food, no water, and most importantly, no friends or family! As a young, vibrant seventeen year old, I was way too young to die!

"Uugh"

What was that? I wondered . I slowly turned my head and saw a young man stretching out his arms.

"Someone's alive!" I screamed in shock. I ran toward him and, despite the fact that I had never met this teen in my entire life, I gave him a hug.

"Who the heck are you?" he replied.

"I'm sorry. I am glad someone is actually conscious out here. I'm Rileigh. And you are?"

There was an awkward silence for about five seconds when he finally said, "Benjamin, but you can call me Ben."

Ben was probably the most gorgeous guy I have ever laid eyes on! He had hot sandy hair with electric blue eyes. He had some cuts and scrapes on his face which contrasted with his tan yet freckled skin. For some reason I was curious of his age, but I knew now was definitely not the time.

"Do you smell something burning?" I asked. "Yeah, where is that coming from?" agreed Ben. I looked behind me to find smoke coming from the plane. A gas leak was visible from the tail of the flying machine. If one spark were to fly away...

"Run, Run, RUN!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. With no questions, Ben followed and sprinted with his long, lean legs. Lucky for me, I was the fastest on my soccer team, so I was able to keep up. Not nearly 400 meters later, BOOM! We fell to our knees, ducking for cover. After about ten seconds, we stood up finding a plane blanketed with fire, spreading to the bodies. I threw up from all the tragedy.

Once I pulled myself together, Ben said generously to suck up the pain. I suddenly felt less toward Ben. I had to wonder how my life could get any worse. I quickly found how.