My Return~Roman Reigns

My Return By Lola

For LatinaPrincess20

Smut alert

Raquel.

I can't believe that I'm back in the building. I suffered an injury six months back. I come back to find my friends getting attacked by bitchlotte (it's a joke), Dana, and Cat Lady Natalya.

I put on my ring gear dressing up, looking fly. I have to say I look sexy with my big tits and wide hips along with my huge ass.

 I have to say I look sexy with my big tits and wide hips along with my huge ass

I heard someone calling me to the front telling me that it was time. I was ready to make my comeback. A lot has happened while I was injured. I had to deal with my mom getting sick.

She's currently in the hospital but, I had to go back to work so there's that, along with taking care of my son.

He means the world to me. I hope he is okay because he is currently with my sister back in my hometown. I called him before I got to the building and he's good.

He is three years of age. He was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love him.

I heard my theme song which is Trina Pull's Over.

I do my signature pose while the crowd cheers my name. I saw them beat up my girls. Hell naw. I run down the ramp and jump on Charlotte beating the shit out of her. I feel Dana grab me by my hair but I turned the tables on her and punched her in the face knocking her out.

I saw Nattie come near me but I did a matrix move countering her about to kick me. I grabbed her and did the sunset split on her.

The three women all left the ring while Sasha and the girls hugged me. They played my music then we went to tap fan's hands and backstage.

Sasha: that was awesome, girl.

Me: thanks, boo. See you around.

?: welcome back, sweetie.

Me: what's up Roman. Thanks for that.

I looked to see my crush Roman Reigns in the flesh. He was so hot and that beard on him was amazing. He was built like a Greek god. Those yummy muscles and hot body. I bit my lip up at him. I wanted a piece of him so bad. I heard that he was single, too.

I haven't got laid since my kid was born plus whenever I saw Roman, I always thought he was big.

Roman: it was truly sexy.

I blushed because he called me sexy.

Me: oh yeah, nice beard.

Roman: yeah, I grew it out. I'm glad you like but nice outfit. You look very yummy. You look like you been a bad girl.

Me: Thank you.

I felt very wet so I walked off going to my locker room. I forgot to lock the door. I needed to use my fingers. This man is already turning me on. I pulled my pants down and put my fingers in and out of my tight pussy.

Me: Mmm daddy

I began rubbing my clit with my index finger. I was moaning softly having no idea someone was watching me. I was at the point of orgasm now so I bit my sleeve cumming on my fingers.

Roman: Damn that was hot.

I opened my dazed eyes to see Roman coming over to me putting my fingers in his mouth sucking my juices off. He kissed me hard making me moan.

Me: Roman Mmm.

Roman: Yes baby girl.

Me: Make me cum.

He kissed around my neck sucking my sensitive skin causing me to moan. He grabbed my big tits putting my nipples in his mouth sucking them like a baby.

I put my fingers in his hair trying to get him to not stop then he stopped moving down on my body ripping my shorts off.

I was wet as hell. I was so horny that I wanted him now. I bit my lip when he began eating my pussy sticking his tongue in my pussy. I raised my hips to fuck that tongue.

Me: Roman oh god.

Roman: You like what daddy's doing to you?

Me: Yes.

Roman: You are going to love this then.

He went even faster causing me to let out moans of pleasure. His tongue game is strong. I was going to cum until he put his big cock inside of me.

He began fucking me so hard just making me scream. Roman spanked me making me moan so loud.

Roman: You are so tight. I love it baby.

Me: Fuck me, daddy.

Roman: That is what you want, right?

Me: Yes, I am going to cum.

Roman rubbed my clit really fast and that was it for me. I bit my lip up at him then came on his cock.

Roman: I'm going to cum.

He let out a roar similar to the one he used in the ring and came inside of me.

Me: Oh shit wow.

Roman: That was amazing.

Me: Damn right.

Roman: Oh yeah, I am keeping your underwear.

Me: That's fine. You want to go another round at the hotel?

Roman: Yeah, sweetie. Everyone is gone so yeah let's go.

We put our regular clothes on then riding back to the hotel for round two. Wow, that was one hell of a return. I fucked the man of my dreams. I got lucky.

Ok I'm done writing this one shot. I hoped you enjoyed it. Lola signing out. Bye.