Falling

Darker Darker Yet Darker

Is all you could see falling down the seemingly endless pit towards you demise or was it.

Pain. All you could feel was pain. You hear a voice. "Huh that's not normal who are they" your vision slowly returned as you saw another human standing in front of you. The pain dulled allowing you to stand. As you stand you stumble and almost tumble over but the human in front of you catches you and let's you use the as support. "T-thank you" you sputtered. "No problem, my name is Frisk what's yours?" "My names (Y/N)" "well nice to meet you (Y/N)."

You both decided it would be best to move forward so you did and we came across this smiling little flower. Frisk quickly whispered in your ear "Don't trust the flower" I decided to keep that in mind. You see the flower seem to tense at the presence of two humans instead of one. You could hear whisper to him self "Why is there two, there's not supposed to be two." The flower The went back to its normal structure "Howdy I'm Flowey, Flowey The Flower." Flowey winks at you and Frisk. "Your new to the underground ain't cha" "someone ought to teach you how things work around here" "guess little old me will have to do me will have to do" "down here everything is shared through Lv" "and what does luv stand for you ask, why love of course" "you want some love don't you, don't worry I'll share some with you" "here have some 'friendliness pellets' quickly grab as many as you can" suddenly a bunch of little white spinning diamonds appeared in the air. Frisk whispered again "dodge them they'll hurt" you quickly dodges the 'friendliness pellets' coming towards you. "Hey buddy you missed them.. try again" another set of 'friendliness pellets' appeared above Flowey which you dodged again "ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD RUN INTO THE BULLETS" Flowey then quickly corrects himself "Friendliness pellets" Flowey sent another set of bullets towards you and Frisk which you both dodged again. Flowey's face became corrupt and he grew a abnormal smile. "You know what's going on here don't you.... You just wanted to see me suffer hahaha" out of nowhere a circle of bullets surrounded us. "DIE" the bullets came closer towards us until they touched us but instead of getting hurt we were healed. "H-Huh" You could feel a burning heat as a fireball hit Flowey sending him flying. "Huh who did that" You asked. You got answers when this anthropomorphic goat came out of the dark.