Chapter 1

Steven's POV

We buried Stacey six months ago which is still hard to get over, we are all moving to Texas since the guys think it might help if we can have a fresh new start, and I'm currently packing the rest of my stuff into Lee's car. I was putting the last bag in the boot when Lee comes out, then he puts his stuff in the car so now we are just waiting for Justin to put his stuff in the car, so that we can get going since Ryan is in the passenger side waiting to go while Lee goes into the drivers side of the car.

"I will go to see what's taking him so long" I say to Lee before he gets in the car fully.

"Okay" Lee says with a small smile.

I walk into the now empty house, you would think that the place hasn't been lived in I think to myself as I make my way upstairs to Justin's room, I knock on his door before I enter to see Justin sitting on the bed with his stuff packed, and he's just looking at a top the used to belong to Stacey. I don't know what to say since we all miss her, it's weird without her here that's why we are moving because everywhere look she's there, fuck sake her brothers next door but he doesn't care that she's dead, and I was brought of my thoughts when Justin sighed while he put the top in his suitcase before he picked up his bags then walked outside. 

Justin put his bags in the car before we both got in the back, after we put our seat belts on Lee started driving to the airport, the car ride is silent because none of us know what to say it's like we are afraid to say Stacey's name encase Justin blows up, and for example the other night I came in with a can of Sprite which Lee started talking about how Stacey used to love that drink then two seconds later Justin punched a wall.

"Guys you hungry?" Ryan asked us.

"Yeah" Lee says.

"Yes long as it's KFC" I tell Ryan with a serious look.

"What about you Justin?" Ryan questions him.

"Nah. I am not hungry" Justin says quietly which makes us frown.

We pull up to a drive thru before we ordered what we wanted, we waited about 5 minutes before we got out food then we started eating while going to the airport, and Ryan turned on the radio to break the silence while I glanced at Justin to see that he's looking up at the sky with tears running down his face. 

I looked away quickly before Justin seen me looking at him since Justin hates it when people see him crying, I went on my phone then started scrolling through Facebook until we got to the airport, we got our bags out of the car before we got on our flight then we got seated, I was sitting next to Ryan, and Lee was sitting next to Justin.

"Steven do you think Justin will be alright?" Ryan asked me with a worried look.

"I honestly don't know, he wasn't this bad when Mary died" I say while looking at Justin.

"Yeah I know, he hasn't eating in three days, and I don't even know if he's been sleeping" Ryan tells me.

"We will have to wait, I hate how we can't be ourselves since I really want to go back to the old us but I don't think any of us will to be honest" I say truthfully to Ryan.

Ryan nods at me before he put his earphones in, I do the same while shutting my eyes to get some sleep.