Chapter 27: Experiment

*OH EM GEEE TO THE HIGHEST LEVELACIOUS!

ANG BONGGA, WALA KO MASABI (in english IT'S SO FANTASTIC, I'M SPEECHLESS!)

EXO's performance at MAMA 2013 was SO CRAZILY FANTABULOUS!

CONGRATS TO OUR 12 BOYS too!

And also get well soon to Kyungsoo. Pray for him that he'll recover fast. :))

Let's continue to support and LOVE them. :))

All their hardworks were paid off. They deserve it!

This chapter goes to my chingu @dorkykyungsoo.

Saeng Il Chughahamnida!

Sana magustuhan mo. :))

Anyways, here it is..

HAPPY READING! wooo-hooo-hooo... :))

----------------------------------------------

"Can I come in?" You asked him as you peeked at the door.

D.O turned his back, he was busy doing something. "Sure Officer Han. You may." He said.

You went inside. He was just alone. You approached him. He was watering some cactus that were planted in small brown clay pots lined up at the window.

"Wow you've got a lot of cactuses in here." You said as you started to count them. "1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12! Wow!" You exclaimed.

D.O glanced at you and just smiled as he was still watering them. He loves to collect cactus and each cactus represents his friends. It was the story behind those cactuses that only him knew.

He was done watering them as he put aside the watering can. Then as you looked each cactus, there was this one that really caught your eye. The cactus was tiny, slender and have so many thorns among the rest.

"Ooh this one is a pretty grievous cactus." You said as you looked at it.

"That one is called Teddy Bear Cholla. It's scientific name is cylindropuntia bigelovii." D.O said.

"Teddy bear?! But it doesn't looked so hug-gable. It's dangerous. It got a bunch of thorns." You replied.

He smiled. "You know what among the 12, this is my favorite one." He said.

"Really? Why?" You asked.

"Because evey summer it blooms a white flower that is so beautiful." He said as he smiled and looked at you.

"Wow! I hope I could see it." You said.

"See? Sometimes it's the same with people. We only judge them by their looks and tell them they are bad or dangerous but the truth is that they are actually good or beautiful people as you get to know them more." He spoke as he sighed. He remember someone with what he said. It was Kai.

You looked at D.O, dumbfounded with his words. "That was so deep." You said.

He chuckled. "I'm pretty serious huh. So Suho told me, you wanted to talk with me?" He inquired.

You nodded as he offered you a seat.

"But before that, I want you to try first my experiment." He said.

"Experiment? Sure! Was that lasers? Robots? Chemical solution?" You excitingly replied.

"No! It's got nothing to do with any of that." He blurted back.

Your forehead wrinkled in confusion. "What?" You asked.

He got something from his bag. It was a food container. He handed you a fork and a napkin. He got one too.