Chapter 1

Ashton's POV
Its been 8 months since Hailey disappeared. Luke has been a wreck since she's been gone. He cried every night in his room, wishing Hailey would come back. We are going to take a break from our tour for two weeks so Luke can calm down. We are all extremely devastated that Hailey left us but by what she said, it was for the best.

Hailey's POV
Its been 8 months since I moved to Iceland. Did you know that Will had a twin? Neither did I. (😉) I met her while in Iceland. Her name is Jessica. She goes by Jess though.

Its now June 11, 2016 and I'm deciding to go back to the United States. I'm going to a 5SOS concert on the 19th of August and I'm going to meet them. They probably won't recognize me. I have blue hair, and I got fake contacts that are brown so nobody will recognize me. Anyways, I quit all my social media. I logged out of each account and made new ones as Genevieve Marie White. I'm following all the 5SOS boys. They don't know it. Anyways, right now I'm packing my bags so I can move back to America. I've cut off every type of contact with anyone from my past life. I'm older now. I still haven't forgotten about Luke. Every boy here that asks me out, I put down gently. I still love Luke. I hope he still loves me when I finally start posting in my old accounts. I'm had my name legally changed to Genevieve Marie White. The Grier's won't care. I couldn't speck for Hayes and Sky. They're gone and I missed the funeral. That has been haunting me for a while. I missed the funeral, the burial, the Grier's getting arrested. I figured that out when Ash told me. I missed it. Dang it. Then Nash got out about a month or two ago. Lucky little boy. Anyways, right now I'm packing my bags for America. I bought a house in close to the 5SOS household because I still make YouTube videos but with the name of Genevieve. I've actually have become very famous. I have more subscribers than Nash. Sorry honey but I'm Queen 👑. Queen Genevieve. Okay, sorry.

"Are you ready 'Genevieve'?" Jessica asked. "Yea." My old room now dare. Nothing. "I'm gonna miss you." Jess whispered as she hugged me. In the past few months, we became really close. "I'm gonna miss you too." We met 7 months ago. I was wondering the streets and she pulled up. She told me it was too cold so she offered her house to me. Once we got there, she wanted me to tell her my 'story'. When I mentioned Grier, she froze. She dropped the cups of hot chocolate. From then on, we have been together. Jessica helped me put my stuff in her car then we drove to the airport

"Are you gonna open your old accounts?" Jess asked as we walked through the airport. "Maybe in a few months. I'm not sure yet. Nash is out of prison for some stupid reason." "He probably said that he was also abuse and all that jazz." We got something to drink at Starbucks. "I'm gonna miss you." Jess did as we hugged. "I'm gonna miss you too sis." She smiled then I got into the plane. America here I come. Luke, I'm coming back for you.

Cameron's POV
I still feel so bad. Its my fault that Hailey Grier, the most popular girl in Hollywood is missing. Nash got out of jail a few months ago because he said that his parents abused him and blah, blah, blah. I kinda miss Hailey. She was really funny at Magcon. Blake, Hunter, Brandon, Jacob and Johnny won't talk to me because they blame me for Hailey's disappearance. Its not even a reunion tour anymore. Its me, Taylor and Arron along with all he new kids. It sucks. I miss the other boys but I also miss Hailey. Why was I so stupid? "Cam, let's go." Aaron said as we started walking toward the venue. Here goes nothing.

Nash's POV
I got out of prison 7 months ago, so I only did a month. Hailey is still missing, with I blame myself for. I've heard that Luke is a mess because of it. Hollywood is going crazy because of it. I kinda wish Hailey was still our punching bag. It was easier for everyone, except Hailey obviously, but still. She deserved so much better. Did you know that Will had a twin?! Her name is Jessica. She died, well, we think she did. Anyways, Hailey come back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
First Chapter of the sequel! Yay! Anyways, how are you liking my other books? Remember that feedback is going to be the key for more chapter this time. Along with my other books. I have to more books in the making so, yea.

Bye FAM ❤💙💖😍😘🔥