Really?

I wanna cry. I read spoilers for the 499th chapter of Fairy Tail "Gray and Juvia" and let me just say, be prepared. If you read it tomorrow, just know that you will cry. I was depressed the whole entire day! Five stages of grief, my peeps. YOU WILL CRY!!!

Sorry. I only managed to make one for Lucy, so there will be a lot of pictures in this chapter. (Media)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The girls, being indifferent to the whole ordeal, didn't get ready until they absolutely had to.

Which was one hour before the dance.

They were in Lucy's house lounging around in her bed.

"You know, we should start getting ready. The guys will be getting here in like, an hour," Juvia said looking at her watch.

"Ugh, if we must," Lucy sighed as she stood up and pulled Erza and Levy off too. They made their was into her HUGE closet where all their stuff was.

The girls put their dresses on without any real hurry.

Lucy's dress was in two pieces so she took a little longer. She put her hair in a ponytail with a bump at the top. He put on earrings that connected from top to bottom. She slid her gold necklace over her head and slid her white heels on. They matched her white nails, which she had painted the day before.

When she turned around to face the girls, she say that they were ready.

Erza had her hair in lose curls which looked amazing. You could see part of her torso through her dress but she still pulled it off since there was not an inch of fat on her. Her legs were bare, other than her red heels which made her legs seem longer than they were. Oh yeah, Jellal was gonna be drooling.

 Oh yeah, Jellal was gonna be drooling

Juvia had her hair done in her usual waves

Juvia had her hair done in her usual waves. Her hair made the dress pop out more, not to mention the skin that was showing. Her heels matched the color of her dress.