Chapter 8: Meet and Greet Part 4

Gray's PoV

Sweet. I get to sit next to cheerleader. But I think she'll be more exited to sit next to me. I get a closer look at her and I see that she's one of the four girls that can't stand us. Great.

As I walk closer to the seat next to her, I see hearts in her eyes. What?! As soon as I blink, they're gone. I could've sworn they were just there.

"Hey hot stuff" I said in an effort to seduce her into liking me. For some reason I didn't want her to be angry or upset or any kind of negative emotion with me. Weird.

I swear I saw a tiny tint of pink on her cheeks but just like the hearts in her eyes, it was gone in the blink of an eye.

"Hello" she said firmly.

"What's your name"

"Why would you like to know". Just like that I knew this wasn't gonna be easy.

"Mr. Fullbuster!!! We do not tolerate that kind of behavior in this classroom!!" Our teacher yelled.

When I looked down and I realized....................................................I wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Oh crap!!!!" I don't know why this happens!!!!"

As I found my shirt, I saw her actually blushing.

"So your names Juvia, right?" I said in the smoothest voice I could muster once was fully clothed.

"PERV!!!!!" She she shrieked. I was confused for a little until I saw that.......................
I lost my shirt. AGAIN.

Man, this is NOT a good way to start our first meeting.