Drunk Truth or Dare (Part 1)

Guys!!! Read the A/N at the end!

JDLDIDVEMDKDKDKDJDJ

"SUP SUCKERS!!!" Natsu yelled as he bursts through the doors with the drinks, Lucy hot on his tail.

"Mira!!! We got what you wanted!!" She yelled out. Mira came downstairs along with Cana.

"Okay well the food is ready so now we're just gonna do ahead and eat so everyone get your drinks" Levy yelled out. As everyone shuffled about the kitchen and got their drinks, Mira just watched from her chair at the end of the table with a devilish smirk plastered her face.

After about an hour of eating, talking and drinking, everyone was totally wasted. Except for Mira and Cana, that is. Cana can handle her liquor and Mira just made sure to handle herself of she wanted to get to the fun part of the evening. Oh, the things she had planned.

•••<<•••<<•••<<•••<<•••<<•••<<•••

"Okay everyone!" Mira yelled to the stumbling crowd of teens, " I have a game planned!! Everyone sit in a circle!" She ordered. Everyone --either being too wasted to understand anything or to scared of Mira-- followed her lead. The circle, going left to right was Lucy, Natsu, Gajeel, Levy, Juvia, Gray, Jellal, Erza, Cana and Mira.

"So *hiccup* Mira, what game are we playing?" Asked a somewhat tipsy Juvia.

"Truth or Dare"

The girls all let out a groan to that. When the boys have a questioning look, Lucy decided to take pity on them and said,

"She would always do this at party's or get togethers. It's like a habit of hers, trying to make things she wants to happen, happen"

The boys nodded their heads as a sign of understanding.

"But I this case, it's Drunk Truth or Dare" Cana pointed out, matter-of-factly.

"Okay everyone!!! I'll start!!" Mira yelled. She found an empty beer bottle and put it on the floor, spinning it gently. Everyone watched in anticipation as the bottle slowly came to a stop at Levy, who let out a frustrated sigh.

"Truth or Dare?!" everyone chanted.

"Dare" she said with a slight slur.

"Okay," Mira started rubbing her chin with her pointer finger and thumb, as if she was deep in though, "I GOT IT!!"

"Crack an egg on your head"

"Huh?!?!" Everyone yelled. Levy yelled because she didn't want anything that came out of a chinless butt on her head. The girls yelled because they thought she was gonna say something that had to do with love or something. Maybe she was going easy on them but that didn't stop the girls from being suspicious. The boys yelled because the thought it was gonna be funny.

With a heavy sigh, she went into the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed an egg.

"Oh lord, help me" she muttered as she squished the egg onto her head. Her silky blue hair was now covered with yolk and shell pieces.

"Oh great!! Now I have to take a shower!!" She yelled at them though she wasn't heard through all the laughter.

"You guys suck" she said with her eyes closed and her voice slurring.

"Don't worry, Levy-chan," Juvia said as she attempted to stand up but intimately failed. She landed on her butt with a thin but she got back up.

"Juvia will help wash it out" she offered. She walked over to her and put her head in the sink. A very drunken move but Levy was okay with it. Possibly due to her lack of sobriety. Once they washed all the egg out of her hair, they returned to the game. Levy had her hair soaked so she tried to dry it as best she could but somehow ended up doing something to Gajeel for he was blushing like crazy. The boys were confused because Gajeel does not blush.

"Okay then. I guess it my turn" Levy said as she skinned the bottle. It slowly came to a stop at Gray.

"Truth or dare?" She asked calmly but you could tell she was exited by the way her eyes had lit up

"Dare" Gray said coolly

"I dare you to go outside and sing your favorite Disney song at the top of your lungs without a shirt" she said as a round of laughter occurred from everyone as she spoke her final word.

"Fine" he said as he stuck his neck out towards Levy and bat his eyes repeatedly. Yup, he was definitely drunk.

As he started walking outside, everyone who could took out their phone and started recording. He shook off his shirt and started.

"LET IT GO!!! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!!! Here I stand, in the light of day~~!
Let the storm rage on~~!
The cold never bothered me anyway!"

As soon as the number was over, Natsu toppled over in laughter, clutching his stomach.

"Ahhhhhh! This is so going on Instagram, Ice Princess!!"

He grabbed his shirt and made his way back inside. But before he could make it too far, flashes of red white and blue.

"Oh crap" Mira whispered. She immediately tried to push all the drunk teenagers back inside while she thinks of why on earth the cops are here.

She ultimately failed at keeping them back. The officer got out of the car and walked towards them.

"Ma'am, there's been a noise complaint around the neighborhood. Are you hosting a party?"

Mira tried to cover up by saying, "Of course not!"

Juvia decided it was a good time to speak up and say, "Hecks yeah!!! It's a party!! And with alcohol, too!!"

Mira gave a nervous laugh. "Oh shes joking, officer. She just has a death wish" she said while giving her a pointed glare.

"Children, are you drunk?"

Natsu just laughed and said, "Nah bro!" He slurred.

"Then why are you slurring, son?"

Natsu laughed again and decided to say," I'm not slurring, sir! I'm speaking in cursive!" And just like that, everyone ran inside the house except Cana and Mira.

"Was that Dragon Force?" He asked a little dazed.

With a sigh, Mira said, "Yes sir. Sorry. Well keep the noise down."

And with that, she went back inside.

Kdksvaldodhwnspdksbamskcfj

Guys!!! Sorry I've taken forever to update but my life is so crazy you would not believe!

What I wanted you guys to know is that I'm gonna host a Q&A. For those loyal readers and followers this is for you.

If you have any questions regarding this book, any of my other books or myself, I WILL answer them.

And yes, I am being selfish cuz I wanna find some similarities between My Peeps and myself.

And who knows? I might even answer some questions in regarding what might happen in later chapters. (I'm totally gonna give spoilers but only if enough people ask).

Guys, I shouldn't be saying this but................. I have flipping 52 followers and I feel so proud!!!!!

Anyways, RS83 out!!✌🏽️

Love you guys!! Good day and good life!!!!

Word Count: 1164