Help

One week after

The boys were just chillin. Like always. Every since they got here, they've had nothing to do. They don't know any cool places to go to, they haven't met any new people that really interest them other that the girls and everywhere they went, they just kept getting swarmed by fangirls. It's gotten to the point where they would actually do their homework.

"Guys, I'm soooooo bored" whined Natsu. It had been like that every day, the same routine.

"Well it's not like we have anything else to do" snapped Gray.

Suddenly, Jellal's phone rang. It was Erza. They had exchanged numbers after the tutoring in case they needed help.

"Guys, it's Erza" Jellal said a little panicked, "oh lord!! What do I do?! She's never called before!! What does she want?! What if she just wants a celebrity favor?! What if shes like everyone else?! What if~" he was cut off by Gajeel slapping him.

"Get it together. Answer the phone. God, your ringtone is annoying" he said muttering that last part.

"Right" he said before answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jellal"

"Oh, hey Erza" he played it casual. That earned him a look from Gray mouthing the words "real smooth".

"Yea ok. Ummm you remember when we were studying and we had that conversation with Lucy about moving?" She asked hesitantly.

"Ummmm yea"

"Well Lucy finished everything she needed including design and packing. Now the reason I called was for some help"

"With" Jellal asked cautiously.

"Ummm well we were wondering if you and the guys could help us....you know.....move all of her things? With only us five and one car it'll take forever but if you guys help us out it'll be a slightly less forever" she finished off.

"Ummmm yea sure, it's not like we have anything else to do today" he said. Everyone face-palmed. Once he realized what he said, he face-palmed too. He just old the girl he likes that he wasn't invited to do anything, doesn't have dates and doesn't even have plans with his friends. Way to go dude. She so doesn't think you're a loser (note the sarcasm).

"Oooooookay then," she drew out "I'll send you an address to Lucy's house. See y'all there" but before she could hang up, Jellal stopped her.

"Wait, what do you mean 'us five'?

"Oh, Mira's also gonna be there. Anyways I gotta go. See y'all later" and with that, she hung up.

"What did she want?" Gajeel said bluntly.

"Let's just say boys, put on your work clothes and get ready cuz we got something to do today!!" Jellal said excitedly.

Skdkallahxgckslahxkdlkxjchcjsj

OML!! This was such a short chapter but I felt I should at least update something right? Anyways that's all. The next chapter would probably be longer.

Good day and good life!!

RS83 out!!