How The Girls React

Oh my lord I am updating a lot. But I guess that's a good thing. Idk I think that my writers block is just making up for the whole drought in my mind for creativity. Anyways...... Here u go!!

----No. Control!!---No. Control!!---

After the race, the girls went back to Lucy's apartment, which to them had become like a hangout. They settled into their pjs right after calling their parents for permission. They always kept spare clothes at Lucy's house. It was just natural for them to be there almost 24/7.

"I cannot believe we have to tutor them!!" Lucy shouted into the throw pillow. The girls had settled into her bed and had started watching Just go with it. It just happens to be the girls' favorite movie of ALL TIME.

"I know, I know but if Mira recommended us, then she knows what we're doing. So she might add it to our list of extra credit" Levy reasoned out.

"I guess your right. But you are forgetting that I don't need extra credit. Remember, sports" Erza said with crazy hand movements as if she was trying to get her to remember.

"Sure sure but it would still help" Juvia adds.

The movie was just about to end when all of a sudden, Lucy remembered something.

"OHHH CRAP!!!"
That has startled the girls so the ones on the edge (Juvia and Levy) fell off.

"What the heck Lucy!!! What is wrong with you!!??" Levy shouted as she was climbing up the bed again.

"Guys, it's about to be midnight and I totally forgot to pick an outfit for my brunch with Luke tomorrow!!"

Earlier that week, Lucy had gotten a call from her estranged brother to meet him at a café that Saturday. He didn't elaborate or anything, just a simple "I need you to be there. It's important".

She crawled out underneath the sheets causing the girls to laugh. She walked into her closet and picked the perfect outfit (after about 30 minutes of searching). She was ready. Brunch wasn't until 12:00 so she would have time until the whole "helping the boys with their math" thing.

As Lucy crawled back, Erza started up a new conversation.

"Hey, if ALL of us are gonna be tutoring ALL of them, then we need to divide ourselves"

"How about we rock-paper-scissors to find out who get who?" Levy suggested.

That started a all out tournament.

Lucy vs. Erza
Lucy lost, she gets Natsu.
Erza vs. Levy
Levy lost, she gets Gajeel.
Juvia vs. Erza
Erza lost, she gets Jellal.
That left Juvia with Gray, much to her FAKE disgust.

It being 1:30 am, the girls decided that it just might be time to go to sleep. And that's exactly what they did. They slept.

----------------------------------------------

Hi!!!!!! I managed to update today!! It's like 11:44 pm but I did update before midnight soooo suck on that. Thank u for taking time out of your day to read this crappy and short chapter but believe me..................we're getting to the good stuff!!

Good day and Good life!!!

RosemaryScarlet83, out!! Peace✌🏽️!