Thoughts

"Did last night really happen?" Asked Jellal, slightly flushed. The memory of him and Erza cuddling came into mind and judging by the blushes on everyone else's faces, they were thinking about last night too.

"I sure hope it did. If last night was any correlation to their feelings, we might actually get a chance with them." Gray said, obviously not bothered by the fact he sang Let It Go half naked in the cold wind. Gajeel was quick to remind him by saying "Yeah but those dares were brutal! I mean, I ran around in the cold September air naked. NAKED! And you had to sing a children's song shirtless so I don't know what you have to be happy about."

Natsu only grinned. "HA!! Guess what?! Lucy called me cute!! Take that! You guys aren't nearly as close to getting with your girls as I am! SUCK IT!"

That earned him one slap, a punch on the arm and a kick to the shin.

"Jealous b@$tards" he said while rubbing his cheek.

Jellal suddenly got an idea. A "great" one, by his standards, at least. "Guys! They said they were going to get dresses for the dance!"

The others had blank looks on their faces. "So?" They spoke in unison.

"So if we 'accidentally' bump into them, we can have a chance to hang out and maybe ask them to go with us!"

Collective "ohhhh"s were heard. Gray was the one to bring the logic.

"Jellal, they are beautiful amazing girls. Don't you think they already got asked?" An eyebrow raise.

"What are the chances they said no to all of them?" Always the optimistic.

By then, the uber they had called had arrived. They were obviously far too hung over to drive so this was the next best way to get home.

As they got into the car, they settled on a plan.

"Crash into the girls at the mall, go along with them and once they warm up to us, take the chance and ask them," Gajeel recapped.

"Basically," Gray said.

"It's settled then!" Natsu said with a fist pump.

The car stopped abruptly and a loud beep along with the deep voice of their driver screaming "PICK A LANE, JACK@$$!!"

"Ahhhh!!" All the boys held their head because the loud sounds were too much for their hungover brains.

Being hungover sucked.

-_____________________-

Sorry I haven't updated, my peeps!! I know I have no excuse cuz school is out so I suck. Sorry for making this chapter so short.
BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED!!

If you don't know, I did a new book in which Lucy has cancer. It's called For Blue Skies. Please go check it out.

Love you, my peeps!!

RS83, out!!