Tutoring

As Lucy enters the school library (where they're were supposed to meet), she realized shes like....... 6 minutes late.

Oh lord, Erza's gonna kill me isn't she?
She thought a s she desperately tried to think of an excuse.

As she opened to door, she was met with four unhappy looking girls.

"Where were you?!?! You were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago?!?!" Juvia accused.

"Okay, let's just get one thing straight. It was 6 minutes ago. And second, the whole thing with Luke ran a little infer than expected. Besides, how much could've happen in those six minutes?" Lucy asked skeptically.

"Oh, I don't know maybe, Natsu getting all grumpy cuz' you said you would be be here!" Levy whisper-shouted.

"Well then that's his problem. Speaking of problems, where are the guys?" Lucy asked, looking around the library.

"They went to the restroom before we start" Erza said, sighing and taking a seat. Then one by one, the girls sat down in their chairs. Just then, the guys walked in. Natsu's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Luce, you made it!!"

"Uhhh yeah. I did say if be here" Lucy says with a 'duh' tone.

"Okay," Levy said whilst clapping her hands together, "how 'bout we get started?" And with a shake of heads we all began.

Wkksjfbfd TIME SKIP ndkddjdW

"What you have to understand is that the diameter is always gonna the radius times two" Juvia tried to explain to Gray.

"Okay, I will only say this one more time. When it says Pi, it's talking about 3.14 not the food" Lucy tried to jam that fact into Natsu's head for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Look, it's not that hard. All you have to do is make a proportion" Levy said while sighing exasperatedly.

"All you have to do is find the circumference of a circle. This is seventh grade work, man" Erza was just about fed up with this.

They finally said everything they needed to say and let the boys work on a practice sheet while they stand by if they needed help.

"So," Erza started a conversation "how was brunch with Luke?"

"Fine I guess. I mean I was really pissed when I first got there but then we started talking and getting along like we used to before he ditched" Lucy told.

"Well, that's nice. It's good you get along with your sibling" Juvia said while Levy bided solemnly. The boy exchanged a knowing look, listening to their conversation.

"Well that's good cuz he asked me to move in with him...." Lucy trailed off.

Natsu's ears perked up and he stopped working momentarily. The girls looked freaked out.

"I said yes"

"WHAT!?!?" The girls and Natsu yelled.

"Don't worry guys," Lucy said, disregarding Natsu's outburst "I'll still be in Magnoila and in Fairy Tail High, I'll just live a little bit farther."

"But that's not the problem here Lucy! Luke hasn't been there for you for five years and he suddenly feels the need to have you with him?!" Erza said angrily with a dark aura surrounding her.

"Look, I told you, I was pissed at first too but he didn't completely shut me out during those five years. Every year on my birthday he'd send me something. Of course with no return address so I could find him, but it's something" Lucy tried to reason with them.

"But does that really count?" Asked a worried Juvia.

"Of course it does!! Besides, he nails it every year. Last year, he sent me an exact replica of all the swords from SAO and the year before that, he sent me an autographed copy of my favorite book" Lucy said with stars in her eyes.

"And these are things you want?" Natsu suddenly asked surprising everyone, even himself. Lucy turned to face him and with a very serious expression she said,

"No. These are things I need."

Natsu tucked away that price of information for later purposes. He went back to his work sheet but realized he had accidentally drew a line across the whole paper. That whole 'Lucy leaving' scare caused him to jerk his hand, leaving a HUGE mark on his paper.

"Okay so I think we're gonna have to accept that. When are you moving?" Erza asked.

"Well today is August 27th so I wanna be moved in by my birthday" Lucy said excitedly. Once again, Natsu's ears perked up at the mention of Lucy's birthday.

"So by September 11th? Lucy, thats like two weeks from now" Levy reasoned.

"September 11th" Natsu mumbled. He was really true gentleman his best to remember that date. If he wanted to get anywhere with Lucy, he had to remember her birthday.

"What was that?" Lucy asked, concerned that he might need help with his work.

"Oh nothing" he lied.

"Okay then. It's no big deal. I already know what I'm gonna do and all I need to do is find a painter and someone who can tear down a door" Lucy said with a smile.

"Plus, I'll start packing and I'll b moved in by the end of next week" she finished off.

The girls nodded while the boys finished off their work. The rest of the evening went off without a hitch. Only the occasional joke or comment that made everyone laugh. All in all, you could say it was a pretty good day.

Kdhflelahhfklspaosndbbckglglglfl

Ah-ha!!! I finished!!! For people who actually like this story.....

Y'all are welcome!!

Anyways just a heads up....... Don't expect it to be sunshine and rainbows forever cuz I already planned the chapters that will make you hate me and I've told some people about them too. I guess they hate me now (*cough* AMSS223 *cough* fairysareinmyheart *cough*)

(Never mind, ik you guys love me!)

Anyways.. Good day and good life!

RS83 out! Peace✌🏽️