Chapter fifthteen

Kat POV

So I was getting ready to do my dare which is by the way one of the best dares in the world! Let's just say I was so happy that I almost forgot to stop Percy from killing Nico!

Ok so my dare is to ask out the person I like and I'm sooooo excited!!! And I'm not telling you who it is till its time!

----
Conner POV

Ok so after Kat got her dare I was worried for two reasons one that Nico would die but that's not the big one what if Kat asks out someone else I mean I really like her!

So I was thinking till I was snapped out of my head when Kat said", Ok I don't know how to put this but ireallylikeyouconnerandhaveforalongtimewithyougooutwithme!"

I was shocked then I said", Yes! Finally yes!!"

Percy glared at me then said", if you hurt her I kill you!"

That was I little scary so I nodded my head and then I heard Nico, Jason,Leo,Frank,Hazel,Travis, and Grover groaning.

-----
Thalia POV

So we made a bet that etheir they would start dating or stay friends me, Piper, Annie, Clarisse, Will, Reyna, Percy, and Rachel on the side on the date side and most of the others on the other side. Some didn't bet but I don't really care cause we have a daughter of Aphrodite on our side and the oracle so we have a clear advantage not to think we have her bro to!

Anyway our side put up some high bets because we knew we where going to win so we each got 50 dramacas each!

Whelp back to taunting Nico I go!!

I KNOW THAT ENDING IS BAD BUT DEAL WITH IT! SORRY FOR THE POV CHANGES AND ANYWAY IM GOING GOING GONE! BUT BEFORE I GO LET ME JUST SAY THAT THIS WEEKS SHOUTOUT GOES TOO I_WhoMustNotBeNamed  follow the dark lord!!

Peace

DS