Chapter nine

Piper POV

I am soooo ready to see them kiss! LONG LIVE TRATIE!!!! Whoa! My Aphrodite side took over I wonder if it fully takes over what would happen..........Dang it ADHD!!!! Well back to the present!

.....They leaned in and right then you wouldn't believe what happened

--------------------
Demeter POV

I was thinking about how people should eat more cereal(A/N SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT SERIOUSLY THAT LINE THOUGH GETS ME EVERY TIME BACK TO THE STORY) when Hermes said", Demeter our kids are dating!"

"Which ones?"

"Travis and Katie."

"Okay I don't see anything wrong with that!"

"But TRATIE! There about to KISS!!!!!"I think you know who said that.

"What! Okay somebody do a IM lets go!" I yelled.

--------------

Katie POV

Me and Travis leaned in and we where about to kiss when I IM came up stopping us!

Guess who was there mom,Hermes,and Aphrodite.

They stared at us and all of the demigods stared back not knowing what to do.

Then Aphrodite yelled at the others to come over than she said", Continue!"in a squealy voice!

So me and Travis leaned in and kissed it felt amazing! When we pulled back everyone was staring at us so I said", Whelp! Bye!" Then swiped my hand though the IM.

-------------------

Aphrodite POV

TRATIE! YAAAAAYYYYY! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! IT CLOSE TO THE TOP OF THE LIST ABOUT 5TH PLACE AFTER PERCABETH, JIPER, FRAZEL, CALIPSYO AND LEO!

HERES THE OFFICIAL LIST!!!!😍😍😍:

1.PERCABETH
2.JIPER
3.TRATIE
4.FRAZEL
5.LEO AND CALPSYO(sp)
6.REYNICO
7.BRASON
8.THALUKE

I MEAN THALUKE SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!

(A/N THAT HAPPENED ALL IN HER HEAD!!)

WELL I TOLD YOU THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE SPECIAL AND I WAS WRITE ANY WAY! I HAVE A SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT! GO FOLLOW aybk00