Chapter eleven

Percy POV

I feel bad for Calpsyo cause I mean no one gets away with cussing gods even minor but I think I know who she's going to curse I think Leo knows too.

Calpsyo broke my train of thought by saying", Hercules ur a big *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep*."

She shocked everyone by saying that I mean she must of been wanting to say that for a long time because she said", Man, that felt good!"

After I a couple of seconds Hercules flashed in here.

" Why you cussing at me sweetie." He said while trying to kiss her", I see you got off that island do you want a go again."

" No you big *beep*! You didn't come back for me did you! I don't want you anyway I got a better man than you'll ever be!!"

" What?!??!?" He said firing up as he was a bout to grab her she stood up, slapped him and yelled", No you don't! Don't you DARE try! Come on Leo! Show him what you can do!!!

Zues POV

I was on my throne arguing with Hera when all the Olympians came in and Athena said", Watch this look at cabin 3 at camp half-blood." As we all looked we saw Calpsyo being dared to curse at a God and her doing it! Then Hercules flashing down and trying to kiss her and her slapping him and saying he is not hers then she before anyone could get hurt we all flashed down.

Annabeth POV

Right before it turned out bad the gods flashed in but Calpsyo and Hercules didn't notice they keep firing insults at each other.

Finally Calpsyo called leo and he was forced to bring out his fire before anything else happened the gods finally interfered!

Mom said", Hercules leave her alone this is a battle you won't win! She will find a way to hurt not you but your pride. Come on just give up!"

Hercules turned away grumpy leaving a arms crossed smirking Calpsyo.

After that the gods and Hercules flashed away leaving us in cabin 3.

We where silent till I said", Lets continue in the morning guys! We can all sleep in here. You can sleep on the bunks or your sleeping bags which you guys brought! Ok."

They murmured yes and we all got ready for bed and then after a courses of goodnight we all went to bed.

SO HOW DO U LIKE IT! NO SHOUTOUTS TODAY SO BYE SEE U NEXT TIME!