Chapter six

Percy POV

..... I had gotten ready for our idea! Okay so our idea is for me, Thaila, and Jason to pour water and shoot Nico with lightning , but sense Reyna isn't a child of the big three and we don't know if lightning with harm her we are just doing water on her.

Ok we know it will hurt Nico but we've done it before so we're safe.

We counted to three then hot them with all we got! After they came out of shock angry and muttering some bright language to us in Greek and Latin I got the mist ready and they got out ready to do there dare.

-----------————

Reyna POV

As we got shocked back into reality like literally shocked back we got the IM ready and Nico said", Oh,Fleccy please do me a solid, Hades and Bellona,Olympus."
And he tossed in the golden coin.

If I remember correctly after the war Hades, Hestia got their thrones back.

Anyway Hades and Bellona come up on the mist screen talking about war and the deaths that come from it.

When they saw us me and Nico leaned in and we met in a kiss that lasted for a least 30 seconds.

When we pulled back we saw the gods looking in horror and by gods I mean all 14 and some of there Roman forms.

Posideion, Athena,mom, and Hades all said, which creeped people out, at the same time", First Percy and Annabeth and now you too."

Why Aphrodite squealed", Reynico and Percabeth." Over and over.

And then me, Percy, Annabeth, and Nico's parent flashed here and not surprisingly Aphrodite came.

The IM was left open so the rest of the gods could see what's happening.

I guess we where so loud because when we went outside to see the gods all of camp was here.

-------- Time skip to after there talk---------

Percy POV

After a big talk with our parents and Aphrodite squealing our ship name with her daughters we got cleared to continue playing! We all agreed that that was a sucky dare!

SO THAT WAS FUN RIGHT! I JUST HAD TO ADD APHRODITE SAYING THE SHIP NAMES! WELL GOT TO GO SEE YOU NEXT TIME BYE!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗👋👋👋👋👋👋