Chapter thirteen

Katniss POV

Well today I was going to camp halfblood for the year! Wait! Let me back up.

I'm Katniss Jackson. I'm Percy's 14 year old little sister. I'm a child of posideion and I been to camp once with Percy when mom disappeared and stayed in the big house, I was 10 back then [A/N I KNOW THE AGE DOESNT LINE UP BUT DEAL WITH IT!!]

I was claimed back then only the oldest campers know about me cause they took care of me when I was 10 anyway back to the story.

I'm walking to cabin 3 when I here

"Hey punk!who are you?!"

I knew that voice it was etheir ares or Clarisse and they both know me so I'm guessing it was Clarisse. I had stopped walking by then and most of the whole camp was watching even my brother and his friends so I said", You don't remember me that's a shame!"

Then that's when I turned around she stared at me for a second before saying", Kat!" And running up to me and giving me a hug then I got tackled by a couple more people and saw it was Thalia, Will, Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Rachel, and the Strolls!

I hugged them back and then lounged at Percy knocking him and Annie down with him! I know what your thinking nobody calls Annabeth Annie but she lets me if I lay her call me catnip which I hate by the way!

I hugged them so hard than whispered to them", hey how about I kiss Percy on the check and see how they respond!"

They both laughed a little then said", Yep!"

So I kissed Percy on the check and they all stared at me! I couldn't take it anymore and neither could my friends so we all burst out laughing!

After a while I said", Hi! I'm Percy's sister Katniss Jackson but call me Kat!"

***** timeskip to after all the introduction******

Mr.d came up with Chiron and said",Well prats! Why aren't you doing your activities?!?!"

"Whelp one I'm here two hey haven't seen you in a while."

They stared at me before hugging me and saying hey.

Then mr.D asked the question most where waiting for", Why haven't you came here?"

"I got flashed to the Roman camp. Oh! Hey Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and Jason!"

As I talked I showed them my tattoo. Then when I was done it was my other friends turn to hug me.

Hazel said", That's why you look so familiar."

"Whelp to cabin 3 we go!"

Then i started singing the weirdest song in the world and linked arms with Leo and Annie!

" So you really hiper?" Leo asked.
So when I replied yes we started singing the song again and this time all the people that where with my bro playing truth or dare where linked up singing the song.

OKAY SO I INTODUCED KAT! IVE BEEN DYING TO SO I DID! SHOUT OUT TO MitaTheOwl  FOR HER AMZHANG TIMESKIPS AND BOOKS FOLLOW HER SHES AMAZHANG PS HERES A PIC OF KAT

YOU GET THE IDEA OF WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE PERCY AS A GIRL