Chapter eight

Katie POV

I was so happy when Travis asked me to be his girlfriend I was so close to squealing!!! If my friends didn't know me I would have passed as a Aphrodite kid!

Well after all of that Nico I guess saw how Travis didn't want to ask me truth or dare so he said", Hey Katie truth or dare."

And we started the game up agian.

Me knowing that Nico's dares can be bad when he wants them to be replies",Truth."

To my relief and to my horror he doesn't do a bad one and just smiles understandly which is weird Reyna most be getting to him.

-------------

Nico POV

For some reason after she says truth I don't groan and stuff but smile understandly!! Part of me understands her but still it's weird!

Reyna must be rubbing off on me already!

I mean i'm happy to know that I've grown out of gay hood and I'm truly happy now with Reyna by my side her hand in mine.

I say to Katie after a little of thinking",This may be a little harsh and I'm sorry but, Have you had you first kiss? And if you haven't kiss the person who I love."

Piper is ecstatic and Katie and Travis are blushing furiously!

" I have not and ok I will."Katie replies!

And then they lean in.....

SORRY TO END THE CHAP LIKE THAT BUT I HAVE A PLAN FOR THE NEXT CHAP WHELP! GOT TO GO PEACE OUT!